New Englander

GoGreen420

Hey everybody, stoppin' by from New England.. Going to be starting up some basic question forums for my personal knowledge on the basics of growing and soon to come grow journals.

:rollit: let the good times roll.

:welcome: Glad to have you here. A lot of great people and info available here for you. As a midwesterner, I am glad to have New Englanders around so you can leave R's out of words (suga/sugar) and I can add them to words where they don't belong (warsh/wash)!!! A Mainer told me that joke years ago and I never get tired of it!!! :welcome: :grinjoint:

Easy, Cape Cod in the house! My Patriots lost yesterday and I am Smoking :roorrip::roorrip:. But this is about you :welcome: GoGreen420 (Celtic green?) You came to the right place! 420's Cannabis data banks are huge, The growers and members here... Top Shelf! Here to help teach you every step of the way. Post any Question Buddy you can't find a answer to. One link we got has it all in one place.
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know.
Also spend your time here too.
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Enjoy, take it slow, be safe! See you in the forums Friend! :rollit: :peace:

Welcome New England, I was just back there in Oct. Went to visit my sister up on the coast of Maine. I heard you guys got the MM passed !! Beutifull country Mysis lives in W.Tremont on the island. Glad you made it to the best Marijuana site on the web...:peace:

Hey GoGreen420, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Do a lil' reading and you probably find most of your questions answers. Glad you are here with us. :peace:

I am going to do my first grow with soil, then try hydro and see which I like better.

Thanks for the replies everyone hope to see you guys around the forums.

Back
Top Bottom