New from Canada

Welcome to 420 Magazine Robileaf, when you're ready to start your journal others will be able to follow along with you. We have some good peeps here at 420.

I will be starting a journal as soon as I can. I should note, we are also waiting on our upcoming "legalization" in October, if it can be called that. The new laws says everybody can grow up to 4 plants but medical grows can be a higher plant count, depending on perscription size.
I have already found some great info on edibles and hope to find much more.
Thanx for the welcome.

Welcome Rob! You came to the right place! I’m in my first grow and have had every question answered here and guidance given freely through the whole journey. You will be successful in this endeavor. Do you have anything planned for your grow yet?

Hello, new around here. Wife got a medical prescription so I have been learning the various techs needed to make her more effective medications and delivery methods. Hoping to get started on a medical grow soon.

I always like reading when people are growing for their spouses. That's what my spouse is doing for me and I'm very thankful as I'm sure your wife is.

If you want to explore a great way to ingest meds as an oil, check out the link in my signature line (Cannabis Oil Forums - Everything you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask).

I have oil for nighttime pain relief. I have oil for daytime pain relief. I have oil for anxiety and I have oil for fun. AND, I also make my own pain cream for breakthrough pain and they all work awesome and I highly recommend this mode of delivery.

By the way, :welcome:

If you have any non-growing questions, you can ask me but for growing questions, you'll have to talk to someone else as I leave all that up to my husband.

Back
Top Bottom