So happy to see this site!

baxter1957

Hi everyone,

My name is Barbara, and I'm 58 years old. I live in British Columbia, Canada, so I'm hoping that our new Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, will soon be fully legalizing marijuana.

I found this site while I was looking for information on medical marijuana to help my mom. She is 95 years old and suffers from degenerative disc disease. Her doctor has her on several prescription medications which do help her pain but also have a lot of negative side effects. She is willing to give marijuana edibles a try.

I haven't used marijuana myself in many years, so any advice about the best varieties for this kind of pain would be much appreciated.

:thanks:

Welcome to the 429 community Barbara :byebye:

You are so lucky your mom is at least willing to give it a try, my mom is 94 but still lives in the reefer madness world.

I am sure you will find a lot of very valuable information here if you just look around. If you ever get stuck or need help doing it, just ask, everyone here want you to succeed

You are so lucky your mom is at least willing to give it a try, my mom is 94 but still lives in the reefer madness world.

Mine is only 70, yet lives in that same world, where drug dealers pass free samples through the fence of a kindergarden playground in order to get kids hooked young. I was arrested with a half gram of hash in the late 80s, during the height of Nancy Reagan's "Just say NO!" campaign. When my mom found the summons in my (acid wash, of course) jean jacket pocket, she lost her mind. Yelled at me for hours and asked me what I planned on doing when I got out of jail. When i said the worst case was a fine and a jouvie record that wouldn't follow me into adulthood, she could not or would not believe it.

I honestly think she was disappointed when it was dismissed for lack of evidence. Apparently the half gram of really good hash could not be found and thus the case was thrown out before I even made it out of the gallery.

Anyway.

Welcome Barb, fellow Canadian here. Love me some B.C., and Justin is a bit of a hero around these parts right about now. Doesn't matter what else he does, as long as he legalizes our medicine I'll be happy with his office.

Back
Top Bottom