New from Colorado

tourist5024

New to the forum my and I wife are medical marijuana users. My wife is doing chemo for cancer for her fourth time. She spent a month in the Germany clinic last December the one that Farah Fawcett went to. She has been doing chemo since and has four treatments left. I have chronic back pain. About 2 months ago I gave my wife some edibles after a day of chemo and guess what for the first time ever no pain, no nausea and slept for 5 hours straight and she being an RN was ecstatic. Now we want to grow and according to Colorado MMJ laws we can grow 12 plants. The debate is to grow organic or not. What is the consensus of most people on this forum.:thanks:

:welcome: glad u joined, check out the grow journals and do your homework, theres lots of great growers here to help u out. good luck to u and urs, and good luck with ur upcomin garden ... :peace:

tourist5024 welcome to 420
The debate is to grow organic or not.
My preference and 33 years experience is Organic Soil Growing.

Organics is a great way. May I ask if you are considering, Soil or Hydro grow?
You can obtain a fairly Hydrorganics grow system, but as a suggestion for your situation, and as a new grower, I would recommend Soils first, then as one gains some insight and experience move into a Hydro system if that is for you.
I am a Medical Cannabis Patient 9 years, and a Cannabis Caregiver. Growing and Caregiving for a cancer patient the only feedback I can share to you is "she": prefers the Organic Cannabis grown for her as I always have too.
420 Magazine has the most extensive individualized forums for extrapilating, studying / debating what and how methods to grow, with virtrually as many aspects as you can come across, or situations that need input and resolution with creative and experienced answers from many who contribute and share their own valuable unique trials, tribulations & results.
Best of the best for you and your wife, sticking around the 420forums here will help you to provide and grow some of the best Cannabis you possibly can for your wife and yourself. :smokin:

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Brother Cherma's advice is golden.

You'll find that properly grown, flushed, dried, and cured Cannabis is light years better than what you'll find commercially.

Suggest you check out our Kitchen for recipes for your wife
420 Kitchen - 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom