New gardener

Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine
I have a link in my signature down at the bottom of post "Helpful links for new members"
Please join us in the grow journal section by starting one :)

How exciting! This could be an excellent adventure... it is fortunate these days to get so many seeds. Welcome to the forum, and by all means, follow the above advice to set up a journal so we can follow along and give you instant help if you end up needing it. Growing a weed is a bit different than growing back yard vegetables, and it pays to ask a lot of questions as you build up your experience.
Good luck in your grow! :goodluck::popcorn::welcome::love:

Just a big thanks to those who have welcomed me already. I will look into setting a jornal up and type up what ive already got looged for the past previous 18 days or so happy growing.

hey guys just a update from my garden imoonweek 2 day 3 of flower on the 12/12 light schedule feeding canna coco A&B nutes as you all know these are bag seeds and im pleased to tell you that 4 made it to flower and upto now ive got sighns of two ladies in my garden with the other two not quite showing sex just yet made up i am :yummy: all verry healthy under a scrog net all starting to be nice even canopy coming in also did a little be of lollypopping before i sent them into flower

Back
Top Bottom