New Grow need Help (Whats wrong with my Babies)

livingfree87

Im a new Grower and i ran into a couple of problems 5 weeks into Veg. Not sure if it's heat stress, overfed (i used Miracle-gro soil) or if it lacks nuits. I've held off adding any because i used Miracle-gro. Any Ideas?

2771.jpg

3045.jpg

26112.jpg

Looks like nute burn. Are you misting them with nutes? If so, only do it at night and make sure they dry before light comes on again.

If you not misting, check the soil PH and the water you are using. Give them straight RO water and if that doesn't help, get em out of that soil. I too use MG soil and have not had many problems but your strain may be more sensitive. Only way to know for sure if trial and error at this point but start with plain RO water only and see if the new growth has the same problem.

Thanks for the help, plants are lookubg alot better now, and have been put into flowering. But now i have a gnat problem. Lol the life of a grower iguess

Glad we could help. Good luck with the gnats. They're a pain in the ass to get rid of. Suggest a light spritz with MILD rubbing alcohol solution. 95% water / 5% rubbing alcohol. Should at least deter them if not get rid of em all together. I mean MILD on the alcohol solution and then a quick rinse with water an hour after.

Worked for me and won't harm the leaves. Just don't spill it in the soil. Its the safest single chemical treatment. The plant and house bug killers will absorb and then your smoking that stuff. Most of the alcohol will evaporate and the gnats won't like it.

Back
Top Bottom