New Grow Plan

TheCropKing

Hey guys let me know what you think and if I should change anything.

4x4 400-600 Watt VEG HPS tent with 16 plants
8x4 2000 Watt HPS Flower tent 16 plants

Hoping I can yield 2 OZ per plant ( 2pounds ) every 8 weeks

Tents will vent into carbon filters and I hope I won't run into heat issues with those lights. Do you guys think that those tent sizes to plant and wattage ratio is correct ? And the yield amount is realisitc ? Is that setup going to be risky drawing that much additional power ?

Here is the site I want to buy my gear. It's the best prices I have found.
Wholesale 600W 1000W Digital Ballasts, Indoor Grow Tents, HPS MH Bulbs 1000w Digital Air Cooled Hood Grow Light System - Grow Systems

I have a solution that you may or may not like

One 4x8
Two 1000w full spectrum HPS
16 feminized Autoflower seeds

From seed to harvest is 8 to 9 weeks

Have the next 16 seeds in pots under four 4ft T5 florescent tubes 1 week prior to the previous sets harvest time.
Move them into bigger pots gently the 1st day you move them to the HPS as there is no time to waste with Auto's.

Repeat like clockwork

Auto's will yield about 1.5 oz using a generous amount of light and a 20hr on 4hr off routine.

Look for a strain the has high THC a early flower period and produces a high yield.
those are the 3 factors that should be considered when choosing a Auto

(those and the Genotype Indica or Sativa)

Ok.. But the potential yield of a non auto flower? Will it outweigh the auto? Or will the quick auto harvest yield less but more often which will end up being more ? L

Ok.. But the potential yield of a non auto flower? Will it outweigh the auto? Or will the quick auto harvest yield less but more often which will end up being more ? L
Yes you have the premise right , but can you grow and do you have any equipment ?

You can make one method more productive or the other just by playing with the numbers

I feel like you need practice growing. So I suggest that you grow both ways to get a better understanding of what is what and what is better for you , personally.

One thing about Auto's is they are nearly idiot proof.

But you may grow BIG Beautiful non auto plants , you really need to try it both ways, while your growing the non auto's you can get two harvests of autos then you will have real numbers to look at.

Have fun and enjoy both methods for a while until you find your preference.

Ok thanks LED your right. I have growen outdoors before but never inside. I know I'm going to need some practise and it will take time :p but that's what I love about growing. You can always get better and experiment.

Back
Top Bottom