New grower after a bit of guidance

Smokeyross

420 Member
Hey, second grow here, had a garden operation last summer with a couple of auto plants which worked out a dream. Started growing indoors now with a 60x60x120 tent and only just treated myself to a mars hydro ts600 which has made all the difference and a 5” carbon filter. looking for a few pointers or any suggestions?!
All pots and soil are different due to lockdown and not being able to get stuff.
1 Auto gelato
1 Auto royal cheese (been doing a bit of lst with her)
1 Auto royal critical (topped)
1 Auto royal gorilla
And 1 Unknown seed.
I know I have too many plants for the size of the tent I got a bit carried away when potting as didn’t realise I was going to buy a tent. Temperature seems to be around 26-27 and humidity about 40.
The middle plant seems to of taken a turn for the worse, this is the unknown plant, any help? Don’t mind my chilli plants their just here for a nice time.
Cheers

Attachments

• 8B1AAF1E-440F-42E0-993F-D43661199C61.jpeg
    8B1AAF1E-440F-42E0-993F-D43661199C61.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
  • E6B9A01F-2650-45C3-9249-B0EA6264B3F1.jpeg
    E6B9A01F-2650-45C3-9249-B0EA6264B3F1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
That soil looks pretty woodsy for a young plant and doesn't look like a good air to water ratio mix and or bagged soil. It looks overwatered due to lack of oxygen to the roots. It's really tough to say though with the info provided as stated above. Your other plants look nice and healthy so congrats and yes, I have a 2x2 and two autos is all you need(You are in for it, all I can say is TRAIN, TRAIN, and more training with bamboo stakes and LST every day to manage the canopy). Good Luck and Keep it Green. :yummy:

If it were me, I'd scrap the unknown and focus on the 4 autos because it's going to be a jungle in there anyway. I currently have some gelato, it tastes like a dreamsicle 50/50 orange/vanilla ice cream like you bought off of the ice cream truck when you were a kid. Delicious! :peace:

Thanks for the advice, think I might re pot that one into canna terra which I managed to get in the post during lockdown the other day and just leave it as an outside plant. The back left plant which is The royal critical has been topped and the top set of leaves have come out all crinkle? And idea why this might be?
The gelato sound amazing that you describe,

When the nodes first come out, sometimes they look weird or crinkled. My little Master Kush seedling currently is crinkled a bit and looks like it's deformed. It won't matter, it's just a leaf at this point. I wouldn't be to concerned about it. Normally you don't top auto's, I just LST'd from an early age just bending the main top even a little to the side(ALL you can do when they are small) will encourage lateral branching.

Here's a picture of the MasterKush 11 days old(It was crinkled worse yesterday). This isn't an Auto.

Now here is two GDP seedlings all plants same age.

Back
Top Bottom