New Grower - DWC - LED

If you can control your res temp , keep it warm for first week or so , like 25c 78f roots will love you for it

Maybe... I don't know...probably...not

That will work but as she really starts to grow. U will want to keep it under 70* my Rez is 68* day and night I've found that reflective tape helps reduce the heat in the water. Also if u have a fish tank heater throw that in there to heat it up a bit

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

ya I had it in the dwc exactly like yours I have tds meter ph strips/pen at 5.8 water. I have flora grow lined up and 2 air pumps I'm thinking it's the air flow in the tent and this plant isn't going to make it so I started 2 new seed from bag before I try NL again. I'll keep update thanks for replies guys

Rock wool can b tricky first thing I do is mix ph @5.8 Add a little grate white root stimulator and mix I it up I soak the cube for 5 hours. Then pull the cube out o it's soak and give it a few (3) shakes to remove excess water u don't want it dripping wet then I place my sprouted seed in there push her down a little and cover it with a pinch of rock wool that jealous the seed from growing up and out until the tap root takes hold I leave it in a Baggie on my warmer till it pops her head out the she goes under a t5 grow light good luck I've grown hundreds of seeds but only 5 in rock wool also I've killed 2 in rock wool I kept them to wet damped the little sprout right in half Good luck u could go rock wool less and just sprightly that seed and place it Stright in the hydrotin

420-magazine-mobile1976394316.jpg
started these in soil and transplanet to dwc 6.0 ph rez 21 degrees in tent 70% humidity 256ppm no nutes yet 200 true watt led. bag seed for now. I transplaneted from soil to dwc and know I have a droopy plant, transplant shock? lol my problems always seem to persist. maybe I should just leave next ones in soil

Y transfer it u start her in Dwc let her stay I do minimal. Of everything I know it's a weed ad it will grow buy y shock it

Your probably keeping the rockwool to wet it happened to me when I first started growing also I keep the rockwool away from the actual stock or not touching the stock so the moisture won't b touching it at all times

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom