New Grower in China please help

GanjaChina

Hi everyone I just ordered a 1000 watt hps and MH light and a grow tent also some Foxfarms nutes . I want to grow in soil but I have to make it my self could anyone give me some ideas on how to make a good soil with out buying and pre made soil? Also do you guys think a 1000 watt MH light is to strong for seedlings I want to grow about 25-35 plants . the grow tent is 6 and a half feet tall and 8 x 8 feet wide. How many plants do you think I could fit in that? I would like to grow my plants at least 4-5 five feet tall. any ideas welcome. thanks guys and gals.

25 to 35 plants 4 to 5 feet? I can barley fit 4 4 foot indica in one 4 by 4 tent. Don't know how you plan on making 25 fit in just double the space. Also use subcools soil recipe. Just Google it. It is considered the best by alot of pwople. Although I haven't used it myself.

1000 watt is fine I would do MH on seedlings but use both spectroms if you have room for the hoods. You'll get 6 large plants in there if your lucky. I don't know how if your going to only use the tent for a veg room or for veg and bloom..

thanks everyone I will make a grow log once I get everything set up. also does anyone know of a good seed company that can ship to china ?

Back
Top Bottom