First time grower

Wickedjester803

420 Member
What's up guys! Strain: auto mandarin haze. Light: 1000 watt mh, 30 inches above plant. Soil: foxfarm ocean forest. Ph: 6.5. Planted on may 22. The last week temperatures have been in the upper 90's just wondering if this looks like heat stress, or what? The leaves close to the second node appear to be pinched upward. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
20190530_184220.jpg

Attachments

• 20190530_184133.jpg
    20190530_184133.jpg
    519.7 KB · Views: 59
What's up guys! Strain: auto mandarin haze. Light: 1000 watt mh, 30 inches above plant. Soil: foxfarm ocean forest. Ph: 6.5. Planted on may 22. The last week temperatures have been in the upper 90's just wondering if this looks like heat stress, or what? The leaves close to the second node appear to be pinched upward. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
20190530_184220.jpg

Doesn’t appear to be heat stress. But 90 degrees in the tent is a little too hot. I would try for mid 80’s, but no lower than 72 with lights on. Also nice set up and healthy baby!

Don't have an answer as I haven't begun my first grow, but listen to the folks here and you can't go wrong. Welcome and happy growing.

20190530_184220.jpg
:welcome: to :420: Wicked:passitleft:..baby looks good other than the soil looks awful wet...don't water too much and let it dry out completely before watering again...and IMO 1000 watts is way too much...I use CFLs or a 2ft T8 :snowboating::goodluck:

Welcome to 420,Wicked J...:welcome:
1000 watt mh is a lot of light for that little gal...If you just use a single cfl or led
bulb,that would be plenty for the next couple of weeks,and It'll also temporarily
take hi temps out of the equation.
She looks totally normal to me so far,so keep doing what you've been doing if you want to,
and as @MochaBud said-go easy on the watering-at this age,they don't use much,
so they don't need much...

:welcome: to :420: Wicked:passitleft:..baby looks good other than the soil looks awful wet...don't water too much and let it dry out completely before watering again...and IMO 1000 watts is way too much...I use CFLs or a 2ft T8 :snowboating::goodluck:
d

Welcome Wicked. Your little one looks wicked good. Just to confuse you a tiny bit I'm going to say yes don't over water and yes do let them dry out between but your plant is so small (young) if she dries out once she's likely going to die so for a few more days I wouldn't let her get bone/wilt dry like I might with a plant that's 3 weeks old and flourishing. There's a good read in my signature below for watering.

Back
Top Bottom