New Grower looking for advice

avid420

So im relatively new to growing and was wondering if 3 leafs growing grom first stems that began to grow is normal.also wondering why my plants began go limp,theyre farely green yet as limp as a completely dead plant

Im another new one...........I was wondering if it would be ok to start my 4 plants outside, and then bring them inside with CFL lights, OR
could I grow them right at the window and get the outside light?
I am thinking of using 4 42 watt 6500K and 4 42 watt 2700 if I finish inside-
Does any of this even make sense?
Thanks!

I have an upstairs where you cant see it-Im in a small gated community and have gone out to the street and looked-you wouldnt be able to see it-its facing east...........should i move them to another window facing west in the afternoon? I can do that too!
THEN I was thinking after 4-6 weeks of veg I would start a 12/12 cycle upstairs in a closet
thanks!

The answer to all of the questions is Yes! Don't know that I would grow in a window unless it's legal to grow where you live?

Another thing I thought of is that the outdoor light right now is only about 14 hrs............630 sunrise and dark by around 8-is that enough time to start off?

I would not advertise in any way what you are doing. IMO I would do a complete grow inside under CFL....

I understand.............I just dont have ALL the lights I need just yet.........I can get away with it while they are little, but the light time outside kinda worries me-only about 13-14 hrs then its dark!

And yet ANOTHER question for light help-

Just a question. I am buying one of these 2 lights tomorrow, and i wondered which you recommend. I've been all over google looking. lol. My first thought was the 300w beats the 90w, End of discussion; but the 90w has some killer reviews and is on a lot of "top lights" lists that i've read. This is for 1 waterfarm i already own. small closet. white flat paint on walls. nothing big or major.

Light 1: The "old" style Marshydro 300w LED 100x3 (white)

Light 2: Taotronics 90w LED UFO

Thanks in advance! That Mars Hydro looks awfully nice!!

Hi i am new here but long time reader. I have 2 of the mars-hydro leds one is the 150w reflector light actual watt is like 95. The second i cannot report on yet 700watt true 330w about because, sad not in use yet . I do love 150watt I get about one ounce per grow constantly i just use it just for flower.I am set up for perpetual grow. I have not been able to make more than ounce by much iam now experimenting with supplement florescence lights 2 small bulbs.

And yet ANOTHER question for light help-

Just a question. I am buying one of these 2 lights tomorrow, and i wondered which you recommend. I've been all over google looking. lol. My first thought was the 300w beats the 90w, End of discussion; but the 90w has some killer reviews and is on a lot of "top lights" lists that i've read. This is for 1 waterfarm i already own. small closet. white flat paint on walls. nothing big or major.

Light 1: The "old" style Marshydro 300w LED 100x3 (white)

Light 2: Taotronics 90w LED UFO

Thanks in advance! That Mars Hydro looks awfully nice!!

If you are looking at a 300w Mars-Hydro light, I would look to their website to purchase. Sara is online here and will take care of any problems or issues. You won't get the same support buying from ebay. LED Grow Light 200x3W - Mars Hydro :peace:

kcavan If you have the cash and room bigger is better in lights provided they are decent light mars-hydro lights seem to be a great light bang for buck i would shoot for the 5watt leds like the 700w/actual 33ow for better penetration . bigger makes it easier to cover the canopy evenly.If your closet is on 2nd floor or warmer area you may want the smaller one for heat issues. With the 150w reflector light I bring close to plant during the stretch period to limit the stretch like 2 inches close canopy cover gets harder during that time for me because iam trying to limit stretch . I am also using peters nutrients because they work well and price. Cal-mag though is a must i hear with leds and i have used ever since my first grow with some mag problems that solved it easy. I went the k.i.s.s route..

Saw this post and the grow was UNBELIEVABLE

Here is the official breakdown
3x Cree WW 9.5 watt 2700k LED bulb
1x Cree SW 9.5 watt 5000k Led Bulb
1x Phillips 10.5w 3000k Led Bulb

Back
Top Bottom