New grower: lots to learn

HighBudzzz

420 Member
Hello 420
I just got started and can use all the help I can get! Thanks, This is 3 weeks into flowering 2 plants in same pot! I just added 2nd light....
IMG_0013.jpg

Thanks for the reply, Not sure if they are auto flowering, yup, kinda sad grow space...eventually get a tent. Not sure what first+second= total means but it makes sense, soil is a little potting mix and miracle grow soil from local hardware.
Plants seemed to grow really slow in veg, thats why I just added 2nd light... maybe it's not getting enough.

Not sure if they are auto flowering
Did you change the light schedule to 12/12 or did the flower on their own? What is your schedule?
kinda sad grow space...eventually get a tent
Looks fine to me...my only advice is white reflects best so you could put in a big piece of poster board.
I just added 2nd light....
first+second= total
What was your first and second light type? Total light coverage.
little potting mix and miracle grow soil
Don't have personal experience with Miracle Gro but I have seen lots of warnings...it slow releases nutrients beyond your control. I'd look for another soil in the future....

Yes, I started seedlings on 24hr light cause I didn't have timer installed then I went to 18&6 for a week before switching to 12&12. First light was the Agrobrite 125W florecent then I added a Costco 15W LED today.

Yes, I started seedlings on 24hr light cause I didn't have timer installed then I went to 18&6 for a week before switching to 12&12. First light was the Agrobrite 125W florecent then I added a Costco 15W LED today.
Most likely a photo because of the the leaf structure...but autos will sometimes begin flowering 3-4 weeks in so it's anybody's guess. Knowing would be helpful to your grow, but not crucial. If they were autos you could have kept them on 18/6 and gotten more growth. Let's assume they are photos and you are on track...

That said, you need more light. If you plan future grows treat yourself to a proper light which will give you much healthier plants and larger yields. Start small but get decent quality. There are many, many options. Pick a budget that you can afford and spend every penny of it.

Next grow focus on a few things: improved lighting, soil, and one plant per pot.

For now, enjoy the ride and learn all you can.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom