New Grower Needs Help With Flowering Too Early Outdoors

thanks for all the comments the plant is about 3 1/2 feet now and my headband is about 4 feet tall still in veg we'll just see how big they really gets I'll update with pics after a while. I'm going to take everybody's advice and just leave it be and see what the hell happens I was trying to get them as big as possible so we'll just see what happens and thanks again.
1 more question should I keep giving the one that's flowering veg nuts or switch. Im using fox farms grow big for veg and have a bottle of big bloom

Keep giving them veg nutes, they need a good balance of everything to grow, make sure you supplement with some Calcium and Phosphorus. You want a strong plant, with strong cells. Start topping and training that's how you will get the big bush :).

Udate: New Grower Needs Help With Flowering Too Early Outdoors

pineapple_kush_2_.jpg
pineapple_kush1.jpg
headband_2_.jpg
headband35.jpg
headband_3_.jpg
afghan_kush8.jpg

Here's an up date to my 4 plants. My pineapple kush is still flowering in to the 3rd week. My big headband is still growing, my little headband that started to flower when the pineapple started reverted back to veg and last my afghan kush is going good so from the pics anybody got any suggestions, thoughts constructive criticism. on the little ones I've been playing with lst, if I'm doing it right. So much fun watching them grow Whatcha ya thoughts?

They all look great to me! The top plant looks like its the furthest into flowering (the pineapple kush?), and the others look like you're doing a great job with the LST. I see some "clawing down" on some of the leaves which lead me to believe they may be getting a bit too much water, but it's hard to tell from the pictures. Overall they look really healthy, keep it up!

Ya on the one pineapple that's flowering there is some clawing, just started after my last water,feed about 4 days ago, mabe to much food ?

Anybody got any more thoughts on my last pics
I had one do this to me one year and it flowered on into mid summer then half way started to revert back to veg but by the time it was able to fully reveg it was getting late in the summer and started flowering again, the buds from the beginning of the shenanigan had turned a yuck brown. I think it’s due to putting a mature plant out early in the year before we get more than 12 hours of light causing the plant to think flower time.

There's no reason for them to have low yield. Your two and a half foot plant could still stretch to four feet or more. If it does continue flowering, as I suspect it will, it should be able to take advantage of the summer light and bud very nicely. I would be inclined to just leave things as they are and enjoy the diversity of the situation you have.
I don't know that your plant will keep flowering, of course. It may get confused as the days get longer for the next few weeks. But I'm just not sure you'll gain much for the effort of trying to put it on a 12/12 schedule for the next few months.
It's possible that your plants have autoflowering traits. Maybe even quite likely. One summer I grew a dozen strains outdoors- almost all of them were mystery strains from various strange sources. Some flowered early summer, some mid-mid summer, some in the fall.
I would just let them do their thing and just start more plants if I felt the need to add more potential bud to the scenario. Just my take on things. You are of course totally free to do as you see fit. They are your plants to play with.
Best reply yet without the technical side of shit. Very true about the auto fower and there is no process but to let them grow !!

I am subbed to this Journal, I know what is possible outdoors and I am excited for you, make sure you have some security like a big dog or some boom stick for critters.

This is what I want to see or close to it hee hee.
I will lose my mind if my grows that big!!!!
emtriangletree.jpg

I had one do this to me one year and it flowered on into mid summer then half way started to revert back to veg but by the time it was able to fully reveg it was getting late in the summer and started flowering again, the buds from the beginning of the shenanigan had turned a yuck brown. I think it’s due to putting a mature plant out early in the year before we get more than 12 hours of light causing the plant to think flower time.
I agree. Around here we couldn’t put photo plants out till may 23rd because the days were not long enough to.

thanks for all the comments the plant is about 3 1/2 feet now and my headband is about 4 feet tall still in veg we'll just see how big they really gets I'll update with pics after a while. I'm going to take everybody's advice and just leave it be and see what the hell happens I was trying to get them as big as possible so we'll just see what happens and thanks again.
1 more question should I keep giving the one that's flowering veg nuts or switch. Im using fox farms grow big for veg and have a bottle of big bloom
I’m a first time grower in Scotland I’ve got nearly a 5 footer growing in the back garden from seed it’s main food source is 3 to 4 litres of tea every couple of weeks and terrapin tank water lol it’s free and I’m sure the plant shivers every time I give it lol

Aye I’m sure she’s a Bonny lass.
Although it could be a boy if you used regular seeds
If you did use regular you canny ken on if it’s a lass or not until it stops being a bairn
Haha

Back
Top Bottom