new grower on youer site

woodstock

hiii
so after i read youer post and ather article i decide to join .
i hope to learn alot from all of you.
i will start soon with hydro so until i get all the things it will tike afew week.
so i will learn in the meantime.
hope for good grow .
:goodluck: :cheer:

Hi woodstock, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
You want to grow hydro? You'll get all the help you need here.
Lotsa of styles of hydro growing, so do some serious research here before you decide on one.
We have some great hydro growers here. I don't want to name names, you'll see for yourself.
start reading here: :reading420magazine:
Hydroponic Gardening - 420 Magazine
We're here to help, so don't be shy. Got questions ask.
Thank you for joining, I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

woodstock :welcome: to 420
What Type of Hydro you doing?
You have come the right place, My Friend.
Looking forward to your upcoming grow.
Any questions about 420 or need help locating information, We can help.
See you in the Forums.
Happy Growin and :goodluck:
:roorrip:

i am thinking on Deep Water Culture System and dwc system.
and for youer q , i like this platform and its seem to me ok. and for another reason.
can i ask if its complicated for the forst time ?

I would suggest soil and learn the ins and outs of just general growing. There is several things that can go wrong , really really fast with DWC . As much as you read posts on here and and research, you wont be able to get it all right. Not dissing you at all. Just speaking form experience. I dabbled in growing before, but then When I fully got into it. I was just like you. Wanted to go with hydro. DWC, mainly due to there being a hydro store in my town. And I always for some odd reaSON just though hydro was was better. Like the end result. Later on, I switched to soil, and was like wtf was I thinking. Much better results and organic and or cannabis grown in soil, the quality is superior.

woodstock, my brother from another mother wassup? I am beig a little silly and hope it's all good? Anyway Congratulations and:welcome:to 420Mag, a family of members worldwide who come together to spread Cannabis awareness and info in the effort we Americans repeal the Prohibition against the most beneficial plant on Earth. I see you have great friends so I will pull up a chair, roll up a fatty of some Bubblegum and I'm in for the grow.

hmmmm i love the Bubblegum its very good staf.i like the haze i smoke it now.
i pass on youer site and read youer research and hope for good. until i get all the equipment i am working on order a few nice seeds female.
and i understand thet is mor easy to work with soil then hydro it is true ?
the yield mor biger or what ?
the way thet i give them the nuts its mor easy ?
dropper or to irrigate ?
i ask this q in the correct forum ?

:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom