New grower questions.....help

Reefer2me

ok i have an attached garage and i want to start growing in there. there nothing much in there then a place to store my boxes a fridge and a punching bag. i wanted to get my supplies by the end of jan. and strt growing in there so i can have a small harvest. personal crop! it gets pretty cold here since it is winter i have the spot i want and i plan to hang tarps from the ceiling and around the plants ...should i use the silver thermo camp blankets inside the tarps??....i am only going to use basic "bag" seeds first to see how it all goes.. ....is it safe to buy seeds off the net?? if yes which site would be a good one, and i would get a p.o. box so there werent mailed directly to my house and moneyorder of course. i keep reading every thing possible but my friend said the more grow sites i go to the easier it is to track me is that true?? any info will be good, also any tips! thx :joint: :bong: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Check Stix's grow because I'm pretty sure he ordered off of the net, the info should be in there. Looking forward to seeing your grow man. Its always fun to read another journal

hey thanks .........im a 420 chick though!!

Hey dude I WISH you the best of LUCK with your growing!!!! HOPE we can taste test together!!!! That would ROCK!!!!
LOVE AND LUCK
K';)
CHEESE PLEASE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom