new grower

Drroe

Hey!! I am a new grower and need help becoming a excellent grower!! I'm starting with some soil, and coco. Three and three!!! Any suggestions on what nutes to use?

Welcome to 420Mag!! There are a couple links in my signature that will hlp you along your journey here, as well as some video tutorials for some frequent issues. Take a look.

As far as nutes go, there are a lot of preferences. General Hydroponics, Fox Farm, Botanicare, Advanced Nutrients, etc. Just takes some research to find what works with what you are looking for. (price range, availability, grow medium, etc)

Think about starting a grow journal so others can follow along and help you with an issues that come up along your journey. Lots of helpful people here.

Have fun!! :thumb:

Welcome to 420Mag!! There are a couple links in my signature that will hlp you along your journey here, as well as sto inome video tutorials for some frequent issues. Take a look.

As far as nutes go, there are a lot of preferences. General Hydroponics, Fox Farm, Botanicare, Advanced Nutrients, etc. Just takes some research to find what works with what you are looking for. (price range, availability, grow medium, etc)

Think about starting a grow journal so others can follow along and help you with an issues that come up along your journey. Lots of helpful people here.

Have fun!! :thumb:

Thanks!!

:welcome: Drroe to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most
experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Hey!! I am a new grower and need help becoming a excellent grower!! I'm starting with some soil, and coco. Three and three!!! Any suggestions on what nutes to use?

What to look for specifically in my research on my nutes

Start here - What are Macro - Micro - Nutrients, and what is each responsible for?

Then research some of the brands that I suggested and see which ones are available to you, and within your budget. Pay attention to NPK numbers. If you don't know what NPK stands for, then read a little more about nutrients here - What do the three numbers on the fertilizer label stand for?

Your veg nutes will need to have a higher percentage of Nitrogen (N), so it would look something like 6-4-4 (FF Grow Big). And your flowering nutes would have less Nitrogen (N) and more Phosphorous (P) and Potassium (K) like 2-8-4 (FF Tiger Bloom)

Hope this helps a little. Don't be afraid to research and read, read, read as mush as possible. Knowledge is not given, it's earned.

Hey drroe welcome. There's tons of different opinions on nutrients. I personally use house and garden. But like dan said check out the growers forum there's numerous threads concerning nutrients

I need help on how to work this website. Like how and where do I communicate with everyone on here. Also I have been told to create a grow journal where do I do this at? Any one who is user friendly please take some time and help please and Thank you!

Drroe,
Hello again! :)
The help you are seeking is already posted here. I've posted several links above that will be useful with specific questions you may have
Below are again two of the most important links for new community members:
New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
For instance, if you type "grow journal" into the search, you will be taken to the area to start a journal, the procedure to put a link to that journal is a link in my signature.....or simply click the "grow room" tab above and then "grow journals" from the drop down menu. From there you'll click on "journals in progress" and click the "post new thread" button and there you have it! :)
It may help you to know that I have never typed a topic/question into the "FAQ" an not gotten multiple replies! :)
Hope this is of some help.
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo
I need help on how to work this website. Like how and where do I communicate with everyone on here. Also I have been told to create a grow journal where do I do this at? Any one who is user friendly please take some time and help please and Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom