New Grower!

BlazeHazegirl

Hey i'm BlazeHazegirl and I just wanted to introduce myself. This is my second attempt indoor closet grow. First one was Male lol! so bummed. Anyway i'm now growing Strawberry Blue Fem and having twins. I hope this is successful. Might not get to keep the Twin bc room issues but I just thought In case I need advice later on in my grow it would be a good idea to get on a forum. Well that's all for now.

Hi BlazeHaze!

Welcome to the 420 Magazine! So much goes on here all the time, I would be here all day explaining.

We're excited to have you join us! There are so many inspirational people around here doing amazing things in the garden. You'll be amused for hours!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Or check out the FAQ section under the "Grow Room" tab.

I look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better!

All the best!

Hello Blazehaze, first off welcome to the community it is a wonderful place for all things involving our beloved plant and then some. Second, before sacrificing one of your girls check out what B A R did with his double bag seed grow. Perhaps you can transplant both into a suitable pot.

Hi Happy Hemper! Sadly my twin didn't make it. I'm in day 9 of my grow and now i'm LSDing it. I uploaded a pic in the Gallery but I don't know how to find it now. I'm still learning this site.

Welcome! To find your gallery simply go to the top of the page where it says Welcome BlazeHazegirl and then click on "BlazeHazegirl." That will take you to your profile page and across the top you will see tabs, one of which is "Gallery." This is where your uploads are at. This is of course from a computer, not a phone, so if you are using a phone I can't help you there.

Welcome to 420 mag BlazeHazeGirl. There is an abundance of info here and a slew of people willing to help. Green MoJo for your grow!

Hey i'm BlazeHazegirl and I just wanted to introduce myself. This is my second attempt indoor closet grow. First one was Male lol! so bummed. Anyway i'm now growing Strawberry Blue Fem and having twins. I hope this is successful. Might not get to keep the Twin bc room issues but I just thought In case I need advice later on in my grow it would be a good idea to get on a forum. Well that's all for now.

Welcome. It has all been said. Great place to learn and get help. Reach out any people will answer questions and problems!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom