New medical grower

Amiro, she looks right on schedule and happy as can be.

This isn't the place for a grow journal. Make up a name and contact a mod to get you shifted into the grow journal area. This is something they do all the time. We tend to get really excited over here in "Introduce yourself", but all the traffic is out there in the grow journal corner. You'll gain a much larger group of curious members looking over your shoulder and offering helpful assistance when you get shifted.

The mod who moves your grow journal can very easily add your link to the journal to your signature line too, if you ask kindly. :battingeyelashes:

Welcome to the family you didn't know you had. :hug::hug::hug:

Amiro, she looks right on schedule and happy as can be.

This isn't the place for a grow journal. Make up a name and contact a mod to get you shifted into the grow journal area. This is something they do all the time. We tend to get really excited over here in "Introduce yourself", but all the traffic is out there in the grow journal corner. You'll gain a much larger group of curious members looking over your shoulder and offering helpful assistance when you get shifted.

The mod who moves your grow journal can very easily add your link to the journal to your signature line too, if you ask kindly. :battingeyelashes:

Welcome to the family you didn't know you had. :hug::hug::hug:
Thanks for the comment of my plant it helps to know it’s doing ok, I did start a journal with the dates and notes of my grow in the forum. Ya it would help to have my journal attached link to my signature line, so where and who can I ask to do that?

I'd say 4' or so, was pushing the limits of my tent then with my hps light

Do you remember how long she was in Veg state and how many weeks from when she started to flower to harvest time? Since I’m new at this I find it a bit confusing, the time marked on the plant seeds says 9 to 10 weeks but is this just the flowering time or total from when it got in the soil, I was reading some post thats what give me a bit of wondering on how it really grows and the times it takes. Thanks!!

Do you remember how long she was in Veg state and how many weeks from when she started to flower to harvest time?
I don't, I'd have to look back at my notes

But it's in my 1st grow journal in my signature

Just looked at your journal, March 11 in soil and Aug 7 Last harvest of CBDT so that tells me around 5 month all together. Great journal you had there, like the naming of the plants!!ahah
I was surprised by how much I liked the smoke and oil

Being a CBD strain I have learned since I may have let it go a bit too long, could have had higher CBD I think

Wasn't a huge high smoke, but a good medicine for sure

Being a CBD strain I have learned since I may have let it go a bit too long, could have had higher CBD I think

Ya mostly to start thats what I was looking for good for pain but not too much of a high. When you says left them a bit too long was that in the flowering stage, from what i got it recommend 9 to 10 weeks so i suppose the best way to tell would be to look at the trichomes that time.

I’m in 4 weeks now and the plants seems big to me I measured it at 12 inches so I’m wondering if I should start the 12/12 as it is sometime mentioned at around 5 to 6 weeks to start the flowering stage
5F91CA58-EED8-498C-9C8A-1F6E278C4C25.jpeg
5490329F-6A5B-494F-A589-35BC83757F0C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom