New Grower

I should've said current instead of power. Been smoking ALOT since i blew out my hip over a year and a half ago and refuse to take opiate painkillers. Pain management would only offer me really nasty dirty stuff and when they found thc in my system they dropped me. After two surgeries I don't see myself returning to the local as commercial work is too much and I'm trying to avoid a total replacement at 32 years old so it looks like back to residential for me .

I am aware, again trying to kiss for this feller. It's runs more efficiently and believe it or not the ballast will actually run cooler. I don't think the OP holds an IBEW card so not trying to confuse him.

OK, allow me to expand on my argument. I followed this thread since its inception. There's nothing that was said that made your statement, "240 uses less power than 120 so that's a plus.", valid. It was incorrect, no mater how you slice it.
What you should have said was something like this, "So you run on 240v where you live? That means a ballast will draw half the current, thus run cooler, which is a good thing." The power draw doesn't change.(is not less) Period. But, yes, it will run cooler drawing half the current, but double the voltage.
I fear this topic has been debated ad nauseam.

Sorry to hear about your tinnitus. Try weed .

Lol, I'm working on it. I'm now ~53 days into veg. I only just fed her for the 1st time w/ Fox Farms and Cal Mag product mixed into distilled water a few day's ago. Before that, it was always just well water. I didn't want to spend more money 'til I believed I had a female plant.
Wow, I already think I see an empirical difference to growth rate.

I've been pretty casual about the whole process, thus far. When you say journal, do you mean like keeping a record of watering schedule and nutes usage?

It's very easy to learn and do cool new innovative things when interacting with other forum members. I have geturgrowon to thank for my cool new picture labeling app!
For example:
420-magazine-mobile1208791500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom