I'm a new grower and I need some help!

Plen0

420 Member
hello guys , I tried to grow my first tree this year and I believe I've done some mistakes , my plant didnt grow much and some leaves from de botton fell a month ago , I got some small buds but I dont know if they can grow much more , i wished to know if I can still fix it , my plant has 3 months and got the seeds from the weed that I smoke , naturally I cant tell what strain it is , can you guys help me ?

PS: My plant had natual sun light for the vegetive stage and I got recently (1month ago) some CFl light(200watts)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-03-27 at 19.10.39.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-27 at 19.10.39.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 53
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-27 at 19.10.52.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-27 at 19.10.52.jpeg
    317.2 KB · Views: 56
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-27 at 19.11.03.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-27 at 19.11.03.jpeg
    426 KB · Views: 50
Welcome to 420, I’m afraid it won’t produce anything to speak of. I would look at better lighting and start another plant. There are a lot of members here to help you get started.

:welcome: to :420: @Plen0

Thank guys, I didn't think I was going to laugh today :rofl: ...and don't worry, a lot of experienced growers have had plants like this when they started, mine however had the decency to die :rofl:
ahaha I knew they were shamefull and for a time i taught they were finished but I guess they are stong willed

Unless you build a water only soil you’ll need to feed nutrients. A lot of different choices. I’m running MegaCrop from Green Leaf Nutrients. Go to their website and they’ll send you sample for the cost of shipping. Should be enough to grow 1 or 2 plants to maturity.

amazing stuff i will try it ! i live in europe do you know any trustable grow/seed stores around here ?

ahaha I knew they were shamefull and for a time i taught they were finished but I guess they are stong willed
Nah man, just giving you a hard time :rofl: I had 9 bag seeds when I first started 3 lived :rofl::rofl: 2 didn't like the soil I was in and were about 10 inches with a couple of nutrient burnt buds bout the size of marbles :rofl: I was proud boy let me tell ya :yahoo: the last 1 was Mike Tyson...couldn't knock it down for nothing, now she was pretty good, I got a few doobs off that 1 :rofl: Ahhh, it gets better with time :thumb:

I hope so! I will put some effort into this , I truly wanna learn the craft and once again thanks for all the support and help , I'm glad join this group !

Back
Top Bottom