New grower

Should I have been feeding from the beginning even though I was growing in ocean forest from the first day
Generally the soil has enough nutrients for vegging a girl for a month or so.
But going into flower its generally considered a good idea to start feeding.
But there isn't a hard and fast rule for when your soil will run out of nutrients.
Most deficiencies appear in flower so you can't go wrong feeding from flip 12/12.
I don't think it would hurt to give her a little calmag every couple feedings.
Bill

Welcome to the forum @Savage Grow :welcome:
Should I have been feeding from the beginning even though I was growing in ocean forest from the first day
I also use FFOF for my big girls, and I use FFHF for my seedlings...I always start feeding half strength at 2 weeks from sprout, to get the most out of my girls :thumb::goodluck:...

Welcome to the forum @Savage Grow :welcome:

I also use FFOF for my big girls, and I use FFHF for my seedlings...I always start feeding half strength at 2 weeks from sprout, to get the most out of my girls :thumb::goodluck:...

There you go.
Now you know what to do for your next run.
If you get a chance you should start a journal.
Or if you want I can ask for this thread to be turned into a journal for you.
Bill

Generally the soil has enough nutrients for vegging a girl for a month or so.
But going into flower its generally considered a good idea to start feeding.
But there isn't a hard and fast rule for when your soil will run out of nutrients.
Most deficiencies appear in flower so you can't go wrong feeding from flip 12/12.
I don't think it would hurt to give her a little calmag every couple feedings.
Bill
Thanks so much!!! That helps a lot

That would be great.
thanks
Ok give them a few minutes to catch up on a couple things and it will be moved to journals in progress for you.
In the meantime try and list as many details about your setup as you can so we don't keep asking you the same questions.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom