New growth on bud

Jamesa1657

420 Member
There is new growth on my buds. It's on the 9th week of flower and I only have a few days left. Will this cut down thc? When should I harvest? Will it be okay to harvest with new growth?

Attachments

• 20190628_193818_Film3.jpg
    20190628_193818_Film3.jpg
    611.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 20190628_193806_Film3.jpg
    20190628_193806_Film3.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 20190628_193758_Film3.jpg
    20190628_193758_Film3.jpg
    649.4 KB · Views: 54
Dont panic mate. she will still try to save herself from dying before she produces buds and will send new hairs out in desperation of finding pollen. Keep looking at the trichromes on your plant for the right time to chop. dont use "breeders" weeks as this can cause confusion as to when actual flowering time starts for US , flip or 1st sign of real flowering starting. This could mean 2 weeks difference alone to the right time. Do you use a loupe/glass to check the trichs ? These are small globes on stalks that should cover your plants buds and leaves as flowering progresses and change colour as the right time to harvest comes 30% amber trichromes across the plant and not the hairs that come out of the buds ( Pistils) Important to get this timing right for the intended potency and taste etc.. Hope it makes sense.
peace and blessing

Dont panic mate. she will still try to save herself from dying before she produces buds and will send new hairs out in desperation of finding pollen. Keep looking at the trichromes on your plant for the right time to chop. dont use "breeders" weeks as this can cause confusion as to when actual flowering time starts for US , flip or 1st sign of real flowering starting. This could mean 2 weeks difference alone to the right time. Do you use a loupe/glass to check the trichs ? These are small globes on stalks that should cover your plants buds and leaves as flowering progresses and change colour as the right time to harvest comes 30% amber trichromes across the plant and not the hairs that come out of the buds ( Pistils) Important to get this timing right for the intended potency and taste etc.. Hope it makes sense.
peace and blessing

Thanks for the input! Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom