New guy

Letsfish

i just retired from the US Army. The benefits i received from smoking have been awesome. with three trips to Iraq and one to Afghanistan the medical MJ for my PTSD has been great. I was wounded twice and it also helps with pain. Im so glad I found this forum. I started my first grow in DWC and Im in week four of flower. I started with just one plant. So far so good..

Lets fish,
Welcome. We have eaten the same dirt. Glad you have found help. If you need any advice or help let me know. If i don't know i know where to find it.
Sua Sponte
RLTW
Guage
Good luck to you and if help or advice is needed feel free to message me for I'm also doing DWC to great success thus far. Pop over check my grow if you got an extra couple minutes. Happy Growing!

GOTHAM

Welcome to the site and thank you very much for your service. No matter who you are, if you wore or wear the uniform, you have my admiration and total respect. These forums are full of great information, if you are growing now, I suggest going over some of the journals and reading through the grow room area of the Forum. Great people who are willing to help and go above and beyond what is asked for. You definitely chose the right place to come to. :thumb:

do not mess with a dragon,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Grandpa's 1st Grow - Soil - Tent - 300W LED - Blue Mystic & Northern Lights XL Autos

Back
Top Bottom