New guy!

Welcome fry :passitleft:...lighting is the most important decision you will make IMO :nerd-with-glasses:I was using a home made hood with 858 watts of CFLs :hmmmm: that cost a small fortune :laugh: and was getting about 4-5 Oz per plant :rofl: now I have a 1000 watt HPS and getting an average of 15 Oz a plant :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: ...and now that I'm in a couple tents it's increasing :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Apparently you've never been asked the same question 6 TIMES!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: In an hour!!! :rofl::rofl::meditate:
Oh i have a child believe me that scenario plays out frequently lmao

Alright @Fry , another long week almost in the books. 68 hrs last week, looking like 56 this week. What kind of budget do you have? I know that’s a lil personal, but you have a good following now. These guys will have you growing bottle size colas in 110 days. :yummy:
Man if I could grow that quick I would b high all the time me n my boys
Yeah like these :yummy::yummy:

Welcome fry :passitleft:...lighting is the most important decision you will make IMO :nerd-with-glasses:I was using a home made hood with 858 watts of CFLs :hmmmm: that cost a small fortune :laugh: and was getting about 4-5 Oz per plant :rofl: now I have a 1000 watt HPS and getting an average of 15 Oz a plant :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: ...and now that I'm in a couple tents it's increasing :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Apparently you've never been asked the same question 6 TIMES!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: In an hour!!! :rofl::rofl::meditate:
Like being asked over and over what time it is but every time you need to check to see how much times gone by since the last idiot who asks you that impertinent question about time again.

Back
Top Bottom