New guy!

Welcome along Fry. Great peeps here at :420: Any questions can be answered by using the search bar for the most part. There’s a ton of great info on types of grows, different mediums used , training techniques and all other useful info. I’m on my 2nd grow and I’m impressing myself everyday. Good vibes and happy growing. Cheers!!!

I seen u post that on here. Proper lighting is a make or break issue. Lack of lighting will cause tall lanky plants that will produce small airy buds. There are a few threads on here about lighting. I find myself adding more light all the time. More sq ft of grow space requires more light. Spend some time searching on here. Your guaranteed to find a thread with your same issues.

from your stand point seems like I have a whole lot too learn
My friend we are all constantly learning trust me. One of the most amazing thing about this lifestyle we chose. Its not a hobby. Trust me once you are in you're in for life lol.

Throw us some pictures and we'll see whats happening :p

The knowledge on here is endless. I try to study different grow journal when sober. I can’t remember a dang thing stoned. I need to grow more sativa dominant than Indica, ha. Stoneotter is dead on with the grow journal. You’ll get some of the most talented green thumbs in the business helping. I’m trying different training techniques, I would have never thought of if it wasn’t for my homies at :420: Back to work I go. I’ll check in later. ✌️

Trust me I just wanna get it the first time so I know how to do for times to come wat I wanna get at is cross breeding try some new flavours but ya fa sure Amma send you guys pics in case am going in the wrong direction u guys can stop me... but most definitely I need a light upgrade

Unfortunately my friend you may not get it bang on first time. BUT hang around here soak up some knowledge ask as many questions as you can and you'll be well on the right track. Seriously no question is stupid. If you need to know the answer then you need to know lol.

Trust me I just wanna get it the first time so I know how to do for times to come wat I wanna get at is cross breeding try some new flavours but ya fa sure Amma send you guys pics in case am going in the wrong direction u guys can stop me... but most definitely I need a light upgrade
Welcome fry :passitleft:...lighting is the most important decision you will make IMO :nerd-with-glasses:I was using a home made hood with 858 watts of CFLs :hmmmm: that cost a small fortune :laugh: and was getting about 4-5 Oz per plant :rofl: now I have a 1000 watt HPS and getting an average of 15 Oz a plant :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: ...and now that I'm in a couple tents it's increasing :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
Unfortunately my friend you may not get it bang on first time. BUT hang around here soak up some knowledge ask as many questions as you can and you'll be well on the right track. Seriously no question is stupid. If you need to know the answer then you need to know lol.
Apparently you've never been asked the same question 6 TIMES!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: In an hour!!! :rofl::rofl::meditate:

Back
Top Bottom