New here and long time smoker

MAD DAWG

Hello to everyone of the community. I am 44 and have been smoking for years. Since I was a teenager basically. I live in whats classified as the midwest although I think it's more North or Northeast. I'm close to the Great Lakes, put it that way.
I am attempting my first indoor grow and have it started although I am not that far along as of yet. This seems like a really cool site to learn from so thought I would join to meet others and learn anything and everything I can.
I have some limited experience from starting out seedlings and cuttings in the past for outdoor. But never on my own for a complete indoor grow.
I'm a friendly dude so don't be afraid to say hi or leave a PM to introduce yourself. I am here to learn like I said and to ask questions.
Looking forward to seeing and meeting you on the forums.

MAD DAWG very nice to meet you. :ciao:
You have found Heaven. :welcome:
420 is all about helping others and Spreading Cannabis Awareness. :rocker:
Teaching Great Knowledge for those who love this Wonderful Plant.:yummy:
Can we help you find anything Information related?
Yes, don't be shy Ask all your Questions.
No Questions go unanswered very long around here.
Great to have you. :yahoo:
We will be looking for you in the forums...Ok? :nomo:
:roorrip:

Hi MAD DAWG, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
The Weed said you found heaven, nah, just a greatest 420 site on the net. :grinjoint:
You'll recieve all the help you need with your grow from our friendly members.
We have the latest news from home and around the world. thanks to our News Hawks.
Don't be shy here, post often.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Really cool site. Looks like there are tons of informative info on here. I look forward to seeing you all around on the forums.

Back
Top Bottom