Hi: Just an old grower

GrowDaPot

Hi everyone. Although I am new to the forum, I have been growing since 1977. In the 70s we grew out doors and switched to indoors in the mid 80s. I am very accustom to working with soil, but not with hydro. I hope to learn more about hydro. I have a BC Bloom Box which using hydro and has worked out. There is always something to learn. I look forward to meeting you all.

welcome to the forum, GDP. it's nice to add another longtimer to the group.

There is so much great info here, and i'm sure you have some of your own. hope you post often.

Peace:rollit:

Hi everyone. Although I am new to the forum, I have been growing since 1977. In the 70s we grew out doors and switched to indoors in the mid 80s. I am very accustom to working with soil, but not with hydro. I hope to learn more about hydro. I have a BC Bloom Box which using hydro and has worked out. There is always something to learn. I look forward to meeting you all.
How ya doing rocker? I love it when old heads join the site. Welcome.

Welcome to the community! One of the problems of growing older is that you began to have problems with your joints!:rollit:

Welcome to 420 Magazine, GDP! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I like soil, but I've never worked with hydro before, so I can't really say which I prefer. I've also heard good things about coco.

And this is definitely the right place to learn new things!

Welcome to another oldtimer. I too have an interest in hydro. The information I gained here inspired me to give it a try and, amazingly enough, my very first micro-hydro-grow came out real nice. These folks will get you where you want to be. I also look forward to hearing all of the grow info you have accumulated over the years.

If you have any questions about the site, just ask. We're all here to help.

Back
Top Bottom