New here and starting my first grow

TimeToSmoke

Hi all, I have been educating my self on the art of growing weed. Man there a lot of different opinions. So sifting through all the information and making my own plan using information that most agree on, is it all correct? Hell I have no idea. I feel that the only way to find out is to get going.

I am 56 years old. I have had 3 strokes in the last 4 years. I'm alive and the neurologists have no idea why, I can walk, (not real well) talk and take care of myself. I live with my daughter and grand kids. I am board and need a project so here we go.

Since I have very little room for a tent, I had to get one that fit in the closet. It is a 20"x36"x60", I got the light House tent and it fits perfect. Vortex 6" inline Fan and active air speed control. Carbon Filter, ducting and all the misc stuff to make it work for me. I am using 250 watt CFL's 2700K and 6500K. I am building a muffler out of 13/4"
foam board, its going to be fairly large and will sit on the shelf above the tent. Putting the fan in a foam box to, this thing has to be almost silent. The fan will be outside the tent also.

I know my tent is small but that is what it has to be for the room that I have. The muffler has turned into the project. I think that I have got it the way I want it this time and will take some pic's before I close it up. I am still in the process of putting it all together and when I am done I will put up pic's for all of you to see and criticize, if you feel the need to do that.

:welcome: TimeToSmoke to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome to the site!! I am sorry to hear about your strokes, but I am glad to hear that you are still up and able to move around. And even more happy to hear that you want to start growing!! Definitely consider starting a grow journal. It'll help you keep tabs on what you have done and be a reference point for future grows, but more importantly it will let other growers chime in with assistance if needed.

I have some links and video guides in my signature that may be of use to you and your journey here on 420Mag! Glad you decided to join the site and start growing.

Back
Top Bottom