New to this community and just starting out..

AnVu

hallo everybody,

this will be my first grow, and i have a few questions..
i would be building a 3x3 stealth cabinet in a few months from now with passive air intake. i was planning on using the solarflare 200 full cycle through out the whole grow. I'm planning on starting with 2 auto-flower dwarf plant in a 3 gallon grow bag with fox farm soil.

will the sf200 be enough light to grow both plants or would i need another supplementary light ?
which one of these would work better in my 3x3 cabinet as an exhausting fan.. the Hurricane Inline Fan 6" - 435 CFM or Can-Fan Max-Fan 6" - 334 CFM ? how loud will these fan be ? as i will be building my own carbon filter, and was thinking of using Phresh Duct Silencers or Phat Muffler 13" x 6" Mini is it get too loud..

also, how big of a hole would i have to cut and how many ?
would three, 3 inch hole be enough (two hole in the back and one in the front ) ? or [4] two inch hole in each corner ?

i have the a/c running through-out the day at a tempt of 77o, i also have a fan running in the room circulating the new. my grow cabinet will be a few feet from the a/c or right under it.

thank you for taking the time to look over my log and questions..

as all help and input is appreciated

hallo everybody,

this will be my first grow, and i have a few questions..
i would be building a 3x3 stealth cabinet in a few months from now with passive air intake. i was planning on using the solarflare 200 full cycle through out the whole grow. I'm planning on starting with 2 auto-flower dwarf plant in a 3 gallon grow bag with fox farm soil.

will the sf200 be enough light to grow both plants or would i need another supplementary light ?
which one of these would work better in my 3x3 cabinet as an exhausting fan.. the Hurricane Inline Fan 6" - 435 CFM or Can-Fan Max-Fan 6" - 334 CFM ? how loud will these fan be ? as i will be building my own carbon filter, and was thinking of using Phresh Duct Silencers or Phat Muffler 13" x 6" Mini is it get too loud..

also, how big of a hole would i have to cut and how many ?
would three, 3 inch hole be enough (two hole in the back and one in the front ) ? or [4] two inch hole in each corner ?

i have the a/c running through-out the day at a tempt of 77o, i also have a fan running in the room circulating the new. my grow cabinet will be a few feet from the a/c or right under it.

thank you for taking the time to look over my log and questions..

as all help and input is appreciated

hey there, i also just recently built my own grow cab. you can check out my journal, maybe give you a couple ideas i can only hope :) an as for the sound suppressants an all that im sure you wont need them.. i mean are you trying to make it completely hidden like hiden from parents type deal ? lol its gonna be hard to totally muffle the fans either way. i have 2 5" fans for intake an exhaust an they both together arent too loud. an as for cfm ratings. if your only growing in a 3x3 box you wont want too much air flyin in there or you will neeever get a good temp for your girls using cfl type lights.

hallo, good morning.

yea i saw your grow last nite as i was searching the forum, it look nice. did you already flower it or do you have still have a few more weeks to go?

it doesn't have to be silent, just not louder then the fan i have running in the room. either way, i usually have music playing or the t.v is on for background music. i actually seen a few silencer that block noise by 5O%, but i'll see how it goes when i have everything up and running. the exhaust fan i'm planning on getting, have a built in speed controller to help adjust speed. in case i ever wanted to go with a few more plant's and change my light setting. there no suck's things as overkill, if your gonna expand later.

thanks you for the input.

hallo, good morning.

yea i saw your grow last nite as i was searching the forum, it look nice. did you already flower it or do you have still have a few more weeks to go?

it doesn't have to be silent, just not louder then the fan i have running in the room. either way, i usually have music playing or the t.v is on for background music. i actually seen a few silencer that block noise by 5O%, but i'll see how it goes when i have everything up and running. the exhaust fan i'm planning on getting, have a built in speed controller to help adjust speed. in case i ever wanted to go with a few more plant's and change my light setting. there no suck's things as overkill, if your gonna expand later.

thanks you for the input.

thanks :) they are about 8 or 9 days from harvest. an yea i hear ya on that, i kinda just tweeked my box as i went. it will all become apparent to you what needs to be done when you got it all set up. anyways goodluck! sub'd ;)

Back
Top Bottom