New To The Group

CultivationArt, valid points on all. I am glad to hear you say that I will have problems smoking it all. That was one of my worries, being a smaller grow space. I originally wanted a 5x5 tent, but that does take some considerable real estate. I will have a garage, but I think temp will get too hot. I might be able to do a winter season grow to do a stock up if needed. Thank you for your reply!
Yeah bro! After you establish a run to harvest, and a set up that comforts you best. (Doest need to break the bank at all) you won’t be able to keep up. My biggest problem is leftovers. Essp after the outdoor season. I have stuff from 20 still. Lots from 21. And I plan the same. Makes great gifts for visiting friends. Nobody goes home empty handed from my residence haha.

My problem is I have a huge passion for the hobbie and culture. So just because I have enough smoke. Will never stop me from growing.

Thank you Bill, I often see you helping out others offer sage advice. Have a great day!
Thank you my friend.
I'm always around if you need anything at all. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @2305 guy

Thank you, for your service; I did 25 on Aircraft Carriers and retired in 06.
It sounds like you are getting jump start on everything. :welldone:
We have a few growers that enjoy growing in coco, incase you run into any issues, when your are ready to start.

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanks for your service Tokin Roll! I'm calling it quits after 26, time to enjoy life! Thanks for the tips/journal links!

Back
Top Bottom