new here from scotland

Alright markohay! :welcome: How you doing? Loads of great information all at your finger tips here on 420. Can we help you find some you may like to Research? It is all good Brother! Now that you are a Member Please Vote in the December Contests here.
420 Contests - 420 Magazine.
Best Member...
Best Plant...
Best Nug...
Help us Decide who wins...ok? Not only is 420 stock full of great info, But the Members here are the Best! Helpful, Friendly and easy to talk to. So please Stick around and enjoy all that 420 offers. :roorrip: :peace:

:welcome: from the USA. I think you will enjoy this site, as well as benefit from your time here. I'll see you in the forums. :peace:

High from Northern Canada markohay and :welcome: to 420Mag! My birth parents were Scottish immigrants and tho I've never been, a visit is definitely on my bucket list. Independence looming I've heard.

There's plenty of info here. If you haven't decided on your grow method yet I would advise that you head on down to the Grow Room and look around. Maybe check out some of the Grow journals posted by members. Almost any method imaginable is represented and you'll feel like a kid in a candy store. :0)

I'm partial to growing in DWC with bubbles and there is a whole group dedicated to the method. The DWC/Deep Water Culture Deep Water Culture forum. Lots of great bud grows in dirt too and there are forums dedicated to that as well.

There's lots of great people here to help you along. Don't be afraid to ask questions and there is lots of beginner info here in the FAQ.

Have fun and we'll see you around the forums. :bong: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom