New here! I want to make my 600w scrog set up better!

420smiley

New here, looking for advice! Indoor 600w scrog
Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum, been reading a lot on here and wanted some new opinions (on another forum which hasnt been much help)
Here is some info about my grow
Grown in coco
LST followed but scrog
Strain:bubba's gift
2months into veg
600w hps (18" from canopy)
Nutrients: optimum prt A and B
Supermax b1
Bio root at beginning
Temperature is at 23c when light is on and 21c when its off

So this isnt my first grow, but the light is new and ive never tried scrog before
After almost 2months of veg, im finding the plant weak and pretty small
I know that topping them slowed them down a bit and then i was gone for two werks so someone else was feeding them so maybe they didnt water as much or didnt give enough nutrients... i dont know
First time in coco also, i find that the water goes right through, probably half the water gets sucked up by the plant and the rest goes into a small container placed under.
At this point im wondering if there might be a deficiency.
At beginning the leaves were big and green, we had to trim pretty often because leaves were getting bigger then my hands. When i got back after two weeks away, leaves were smaller and rlly skinny and kinda drooping...
hopefully someone can help me out!!
Thanks!
Here are a few pics
First one is today, second is when i came back from two weeks away and trimmed and lst
Third and fourth are pics of the base of plant to show size
And lst picture is to show how bushy they were when i got back from two weeks away
If anyone would like to see what they looked like before i left, i can upload pictures. I also have a picture of my wifes hand compred to a leaf.. they were bigger then her hand! I just dont understand what happened btwn when i left and when i came home two weeks later. They look like different weaker plants...
image37970.jpg
IMG_223020.JPG
IMG_222923.JPG
IMG_222823.JPG
IMG_222620.JPG

Heres the pic of my wifes hand compared to a leaf
IMG_197225.JPG

Hope someone can help me make my grow better!
Thanks

Im confused. I thought Scrogging was part of your LST?

The whole point of a scrog is an even canopy, which you dont even have. I think its back to the drawing board.

Too many other variables as too what could have happened in two weeks while you were gone.

One thing I am certain of, that coco soil will not retain water at all. Id ditch it as quickly as possible or only use it for seedlings.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420

Yea were going to switch back to soil after this grow.. didn't like using coco
And after toping the plant, we needed to tie down to the pot so they grew out on an angle. As they grow they will fill in the net. Theyre just not there yet i guess...
What would u suggest i do at this point? How can i fill in the screen? If i just leave them do what they want theyll just grow through the screen in a 12"x12" square..

As the plants grow you tie the stem to the screen. Every week or so move to the next box. Keep moving until the canopy just about looks full.

When you switch to flower tie the cola above the screen.

I dont know how well you think the plant would do but since its already in a state of shock, might as well as attempt a full on 3 gallon prune pot soil transplant then give it one good watering with bottled water. Skip the nutes till she recovers.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420

Back
Top Bottom