New here :)

Arison

Hello,
I'm really new to this all thing, I started to really be interested in it becaused I have chronic pain, I'm from Israel and there isn't really anything I could do, I'm 24 and I find myself in a great opportunity to start growing.
Basicly I live in a penthouse on top of surrounding building and there is direct sun right on top of me,
here are two pictures of my garden
9bd62aa934f4540c231cb325cea78ba8.png

666315ee89e8f9fc8554c6b3e5b5d0b3.png

The second image is on the front, it's not really concealed that much though,

I got couple of questions, first of all i'm contemplating between two things Autoflower and regular/fem
autoflower just because it's smaller and more stealthy,, I'm afraid the yields are gonna disappoint me wanting more.
fem, perhaps too tall or too big and could make a problem? I'll be growing it near the 1st picture..

Second question, so I have this soil on my left, it's being watered twice daily, do you think I should replant the plant there or stick to 3-5 galons pots?

Third question, i'm really confused with t he nutritients, I don't know what to do and where to get them in Israel..
Last one, I really wanna start this thing really soon, I know it's not the season but the seasons here are messed up it will probably stay sunny and warm for 2-3 months or more, I can't really wait till the summer since i'm too eager to start :p

Thanks alot

Hi there Arison :ciao:

Be sure to upload your photos through our traditional uploader so you can post them here on the thread. Here's a link that may help

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

About the, plants - you can grow some nice ones in 3-5 gall on pots, and you shouldn't need to be watering every single day.

You will find tons of material and information here which can help you obtain the medicine you need, and there are lots of people here willing to help. :circle-of-love:

Greetings and welcome!

I'm not an experienced grower, but you've come to the right place. There are many here who can guide you through. Good luck!

:welcome: :green_heart: :goodluck:

I don't have experience with autoflowers or outdoor growing but I'll help how I can. Nutes might be a hassle for you, I would find a way to get those before you start anything else. If you can get a heavy indica strain and put that in the 3-5 gal pot it shouldn't get too tall (use topping or LST to reduce height). No idea if you could even do it with 2-3 months left, what kind of daylight are you getting (how many hours of sunlight a day?)

I don't have experience with autoflowers or outdoor growing but I'll help how I can. Nutes might be a hassle for you, I would find a way to get those before you start anything else. If you can get a heavy indica strain and put that in the 3-5 gal pot it shouldn't get too tall (use topping or LST to reduce height). No idea if you could even do it with 2-3 months left, what kind of daylight are you getting (how many hours of sunlight a day?)

thanks guys :))
Well, we have 12ish daylight cycle at the moment..
Maybe I should start with autoflowers? just in the beginning and wait till may/july to start with regular strains?
Do you guys know of some online shops that send packages worldwide? seriously here in Israel there is no such thing :(

You guys are great

The site is going offline to me,
I'm gonna separate the orders, one for the seeds and the other for the nutes..
The problem is the cost of shipping -_-
Need some more assistance answering my noob questions, or perhaps some observation from the outdoor "balcony" growers :)

what do I need from here?
blue planet solutions

The currency shows in ILS and some hebrew is showing, perhaps I found a good solution\

Edit:
Do I need a ph pen?

I'm in Greece and there's no way even an auto is going to finish outdoors here, if planted now. Through reading and experience, whatever the supplier says, they will take up to 12 weeks or more to mature. If you reckon it's worth a go, (and you are nearer the equator than I am), then good for you. I'll be first one subbed on your journal. Otherwise, why not move indoors like many of us for the winter? Save that balcony for the spring.

I'm in Greece and there's no way even an auto is going to finish outdoors here, if planted now. Through reading and experience, whatever the supplier says, they will take up to 12 weeks or more to mature. If you reckon it's worth a go, (and you are nearer the equator than I am), then good for you. I'll be first one subbed on your journal. Otherwise, why not move indoors like many of us for the winter? Save that balcony for the spring.

Thanks for the comment,
I can't set up an indoor setup.. I'm not sure it's possible for me at the moment, gotta finish my 1st grow before I even attempt it
It's so hard for me to wait so long though, there must be something I could do :O
As for the nutritients, I found a good gardening store that sell Advanced Nutritients and all other goodies so i'm good with that one atleast

Well, whatever you decide to do, there's plenty of archived and personal experience here on 420 to help you.

I would strongly suggest starting a journal. It's the best way to garner expert support and it's what's got me to harvest. I am completely indebted to this community.
:goodluck:

:D

Thanks all, I'll gather all the required information for the upcoming season, if any of you guys got anything to smoke for me till then please add me on facebook ^^
Gonna camouflage all the MJ using tomato and other veg muahaha, damn mastermind skills

Back
Top Bottom