New kid on block

thegatorman

I'm in process of planning and building my first growbox for personal medical use. My building skills are good and I've been an avid vegetable gardener my entire life. Any suggestion on a good plan for a 3'x3'x8' system is much appreciate.

:welcome: thegatorman to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:
Do It Yourself This link should help with your grow room :)

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

Welcome gatorman I personally don't grow that small but the 4x4 tent club in the indoor soil cultivation thread should help. Glad you joined.

Much thanks guys!......I've noticed your hospitality and willingness to share and that is why I joined this site.

As mentioned....I am an avid gardener, but have never grown indoors. I am excited about where this will lead me.

I'm pondering a good indica strain for my first grow.....also still confused about the "feminized" and "auto" .....

Thanks again.

Howdy gatorman, I a newbie here too but have some healthy grows under my belt.

Feminized seed are supposed to produce only female plants but some strains may produce "hermies", male pollen-bearing flowers on the female plant, under conditions of stress. Auto strains are crosses with Cannabis Ruderalis which give them a built-in timeclock for flowering initiation regardless of light cycle duration. Most begin flowering between 20 to 45 days after germination and will typically end a bit faster and smaller than non-auto (photo-period flowering) strains.

I've seen that there is a real wealth of knowledge on the 420 forums so poke around and you will find some great info (and people). I share your appreciation for the 420 community!

thanks toke......I've also been looking into a simple nutrient package that will balance me out through this grow....foxfarm has the
-Grow Big
-Big Bloom
-Tiger Bloom.......all three...$17....and I'm feeling that "simple is better" on this virgin voyage.....I just don't want to get bogged down with micro measuring and such that I miss the enjoyment of a grow.

Fox farm is a great nute to start with. Then try others. I started with guano. And peters. But when I went indoors I started with fox farms line up used it for years. Go light on the feeding schedule to begin with. Fox farms additives being so salt based can tend to lock up on ya.

Back
Top Bottom