Good Morning From Missouri

HemphryBogart

Long-time enthusiast, first time trying to do it on my own. Years of nothing but ditch and disappointment has led me to try and cultivate my own. No more waiting on a guy. No more seed-fest bags, no more stems big enough to make into lumber.
I'm in the early stages of planning my indoor attempt, but so far, this site has been a wealth of information and inspiration.
I've decided to build a CFL/T5 set-up for a few plants at a time. Nothing big, just enough to keep me happy.
I lucked out and found 23w CFL's on clearance at a local hardware store, ($1 ea x8), a HO T5 4' 2 bulb, and 2 40w CFL's. I'm going to build my cabinet in the next couple of days, and if anyone has any tips for things they found they needed or discovered works better, feel free to enlighten me.
I'm a carpenter by trade, a vegetable gardener cause I like to eat, and a smoker just because.
I will use the search function, but if I get conflicting information, I will be asking for clarity.
Thanks much, and hope to see you around.

Long-time enthusiast, first time trying to do it on my own. Years of nothing but ditch and disappointment has led me to try and cultivate my own. No more waiting on a guy. No more seed-fest bags, no more stems big enough to make into lumber.
I'm in the early stages of planning my indoor attempt, but so far, this site has been a wealth of information and inspiration.
I've decided to build a CFL/T5 set-up for a few plants at a time. Nothing big, just enough to keep me happy.
I lucked out and found 23w CFL's on clearance at a local hardware store, ($1 ea x8), a HO T5 4' 2 bulb, and 2 40w CFL's. I'm going to build my cabinet in the next couple of days, and if anyone has any tips for things they found they needed or discovered works better, feel free to enlighten me.
I'm a carpenter by trade, a vegetable gardener cause I like to eat, and a smoker just because.
I will use the search function, but if I get conflicting information, I will be asking for clarity.
Thanks much, and hope to see you around.

Sounds like all your building experience will be very handy!

Back
Top Bottom