Introduction to Jennifer

Jrr

420 Member
I’m an avid vegetable gardener and have been most of my life. My first attempt at growing a marijuana plant was two summers back, in my garden. We produced a six foot beauty that was killed off by an early September frost. Was very pleased with its beauty but would have liked a little taste. Fast forward to January 2020 , I received a few seeds from a friend. One of them yielded my Jennifer. She was grown indoors under a light. We harvested her after 4 months. To my untrained eye she is almost flawless but am open to any suggestions for my next attempt .

Attachments

• E8CEA8D3-1ABE-4CD7-8737-4CDCA3402619.jpeg
    E8CEA8D3-1ABE-4CD7-8737-4CDCA3402619.jpeg
    893.7 KB · Views: 54
:welcome: @Jrr So, I take Jennifer got smoked up four months a go :rofl::rofl:
How did she feel as far as taste go?
Got anything growing at the moment? pictures:popcorn:

Looks fantastic! As far as tips, she probably could have used a few more days, hard to tell without a bud close up. Again she looks great, just a tad early imo.
Thanks for your opinion and advice. the buds were pretty brown in our eyes especially the outer and top buds. In hindsight we could have taken them off and let the inner buds a while longer. It had 25 buds. I was hard to chop off long stems as it grew but next plant I’m going to cut the number of buds in half

Back
Top Bottom