Belated Introduction

CBD BudMan

Hello all,
I'm looking forward to another outdoor grow this season. As I start to prepare, I discovered I never posted a proper introduction. Well, I aim to fix that, right here:

Growing up on a small family farm, I learned how to grow many things. But Cannabis was never one of them. On the farm, we had a 1 acre vegetable garden, 3 fruit orchards, an almond orchard, and many other types of trees for shade and for windbreaks. All this planted by hand by my dad and I.

Now, in my older years away from the farm, I've turned to a Medical Marijuana grow for myself. I've found that this amazing plant has many gifts from Mother Nature, just waiting to be found. I love this plant so much, not just for the medical side, but also for the challenge of growing such a lovely plant. When things are going good, it's easy to say "It's not hard to grow". But when things go wrong, it seems like I never grew a damn thing before in my life!

I love spending time in my Cannabis garden each morning, tending to their needs and talking to them too. I call them "My Girls", because like most people, I only grow females. These plants have taught me to listen better as I grow them. If I don't, they still grow, but they don't give the best harvest. For them to give me their best, I must give them my best. The better I perform my duties, the better they perform theirs. Mother Nature is funny like that.

I Love My Girls... :smokin:

Hiya,

Welcome, seems like you’ve caught the bug.

And I def get you! Sitting around hanging out with plants is a pretty good feeling.

Nick & Co

IMG_0853.jpeg

Glad to have you. I have a rolling chair that I go from Window to Window timing and chatting of course blowing smoke. We all have our routines, the ones that love our plants

Love to hear from you on my journal sometime come say hi or ask any question, I'll do the same. We Never can have too many knowledgeable people hanging around us! Cheers!

Hello all,
I'm looking forward to another outdoor grow this season. As I start to prepare, I discovered I never posted a proper introduction. Well, I aim to fix that, right here:

Growing up on a small family farm, I learned how to grow many things. But Cannabis was never one of them. On the farm, we had a 1 acre vegetable garden, 3 fruit orchards, an almond orchard, and many other types of trees for shade and for windbreaks. All this planted by hand by my dad and I.

Now, in my older years away from the farm, I've turned to a Medical Marijuana grow for myself. I've found that this amazing plant has many gifts from Mother Nature, just waiting to be found. I love this plant so much, not just for the medical side, but also for the challenge of growing such a lovely plant. When things are going good, it's easy to say "It's not hard to grow". But when things go wrong, it seems like I never grew a damn thing before in my life!

I love spending time in my Cannabis garden each morning, tending to their needs and talking to them too. I call them "My Girls", because like most people, I only grow females. These plants have taught me to listen better as I grow them. If I don't, they still grow, but they don't give the best harvest. For them to give me their best, I must give them my best. The better I perform my duties, the better they perform theirs. Mother Nature is funny like that.

Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @CBDdude. I also call ☎️ mine the girls or ladies and I love each n everyone of them. They are so beautiful and bring me so much joy.🤩 Not just the high but tending to their needs. I look 👀 forward to seeing n following your posts. CL🍀 :thumb: :welcome: :circle-of-love::theband::cheer::party:

Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @CBDdude. I also call ☎️ mine the girls or ladies and I love each n everyone of them. They are so beautiful and bring me so much joy.🤩 Not just the high but tending to their needs. I look 👀 forward to seeing n following your posts. CL🍀 :thumb: :welcome: :circle-of-love::theband::cheer::party:
Thank you @CaptainLucky
Yes, it's so good to talk to our plants. On the farm, we never had the time to lavish plants with such love. I mean, I always knew that they benefit from us doting on them, but it was just my dad 'n I doing the outside work (mom 'n my sister did all the inside work) we never had the time.

P.S. Looks like you may have a typo... I'm @CBDbud (not dude) :laugh:

Thank you @CaptainLucky
Yes, it's so good to talk to our plants. On the farm, we never had the time to lavish plants with such love. I mean, I always knew that they benefit from us doting on them, but it was just my dad 'n I doing the outside work (mom 'n my sister did all the inside work) we never had the time.

P.S. Looks like you may have a typo... I'm @CBDbud (not dude) :laugh:
Ooops, sorry about that @CBDbud. I’m getting old and screw up on occasions. Please overlook this and understand that I meant no disrespect. CL🍀. :sorry:

Hiya,

Welcome, seems like you’ve caught the bug.

And I def get you! Sitting around hanging out with plants is a pretty good feeling.

Nick & Co

IMG_0853.jpeg
Thank you @NickHardy ,
Yes, the Cannabis bug has got me 100%!

Ooops, sorry about that @CBDbud. I’m getting old and screw up on occasions. Please overlook this and understand that I meant no disrespect. CL🍀. :sorry:
No worries at all. That's why I called it a typo. Everyone makes them, both young 'n old. ;)

Glad to have you. I have a rolling chair that I go from Window to Window timing and chatting of course blowing smoke. We all have our routines, the ones that love our plants
Thank you @jmrl
Love to hear from you on my journal sometime come say hi or ask any question, I'll do the same. We Never can have too many knowledgeable people hanging around us! Cheers!
I Certainly will. I appreciate the invite... :thanks:

How is it going @CBDbud

Do you have any images from past grows you would like to share?
Do you prefer to grow in soil?

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thank you @Tokin Roll ,
I used to grow only in pots, outdoors. But after my local Hydro Shop got me to put them in the ground, I never looked back, as they do so much better in Mother Earth. Either way, I prefer to grow in soil.

I have shared many pics in the past, here... so feel free to look them up. In the meantime, here are 3 that I like:

IMG_3191.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

IMG_4282.JPG

Thank you @Tokin Roll ,
I used to grow only in pots, outdoors. But after my local Hydro Shop got me to put them in the ground, I never looked back, as they do so much better in Mother Earth. Either way, I prefer to grow in soil.

I have shared many pics in the past, here... so feel free to look them up. In the meantime, here are 3 that I like:

IMG_3191.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

IMG_4282.JPG

They are nice! I always put mine in the ground during spring, I start in the house and move them out. This year I am going to do a SIP outside also.

They are nice! I always put mine in the ground during spring, I start in the house and move them out. This year I am going to do a SIP outside also.
Well, thank you. We've all seen much better stuff posted here at 420mag, but I do what I can. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom