new kid on the block

unkle

hell o everyone i,m unkle from n.j. just passed law for us now where to go to get it and who will write script for it?

Hi unkle, :welcome: Brother :welcome:
See a doctor search the net with google?
It may take time to get up and running in NJ.
Thank you for joining us to spread cannabis awareness.
We will have the latest news on deliver of meds.
We have a News Team like no other 420 site.
I'll see around the forums. :peace:

:yummy: Hey all! I'm from Alaska and use for medicinal purposes. I had a question? Has anyone done a study yet the positive affects cannabis has on seratonin levels? Just curious because it seems like it would be so much better for depressed persons, just like people like me, in pain most of the time. Thanks for your time! Hope to talk to u all soon!

AkCougar

Hello unkle and welcome to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis information and knowledge across the world. Congratulations to all New Jersey residents for enacting MMJ Legislation.
I read the New Jersey Law when it was passed as I live in RI.
As I understand the Law it is illegal for the patient to grow any marijuana?
The State of New Jersey will license 3 dispensaries initially?
Patients and their Caregivers will be allowed to purchase Medical Marijuana only from the disp?
When does this Law take effect and where are the Patients?
Please pass the word to all 420Mag is here and will help you get back on the MMJ Highway!!!

I am happy there is a Medical Marijuana Program in NJ Congratulations!!!
There is alink to NJ
New Jersey
If there is anything we can assist you with just let us know.

:yummy: Hey all! I'm from Alaska and use for medicinal purposes. I had a question? Has anyone done a study yet the positive affects cannabis has on seratonin levels? Just curious because it seems like it would be so much better for depressed persons, just like people like me, in pain most of the time. Thanks for your time! Hope to talk to u all soon!

AkCougar

Hi there AkCougar glad you stopped by. Please post your intoduction here Introduce Yourself - 420 Magazine and give everybody the chance to make friends and get to know you. We here at 420Mag are very laid back, cool and welcoming to all members.
So please :surf: 420 Magazine let us know what you think and introduce yourself also to make many friends across the web.
Yes MMJ is great for many emotional issues as well as Pain management and there continue to be confirmed cases where this is true and studies confirming this have been published.
Check this: Marijuana and Bipolar Disorder

Back
Top Bottom