New kid on the block

Way up north

420 Member
Good day all, new to the grow game accept for a few weak try’s as a teen 30 years ago. Getting a pretty cool little set up going and haven’t been this excited about a home project in years! Way too much info out there for this guy so kind of playing it by ear. Hopefully this thread will help along the way as needed. Totally realistic on expectations and well aware I have years of learning ahead but mark my words we will stick with it till it’s a success. Cheers everyone it’s friday time to crush a few cold ones. D8F38E45-3B7F-4173-95B3-FF607114457F.jpegE35E2E6C-A0B2-46D2-AB51-8C72EB24AB35.jpegday 25 from seed. Not sure if good or bad. Seem stunted in height to me

Welcome to 420,Way up North:welcome:
That's a nice setup you've got there-Looking good so far!
I second @Pennywise's suggestion,though-up-pot those girls-they need to stretch their legs....

Welcome to 420,Way up North:welcome:
That's a nice setup you've got there-Looking good so far!
I second @Pennywise's suggestion,though-up-pot those girls-they need to stretch their legs....

They are on rockwool slabs. Don't think he's going to do much up canning.

Well there ya go-I wouldn't know a rockwool slab if it bit me on the butt....
They just look like "little square pots" to me:)

Welcome @Way up north ! Man that looks sweet like you are growing in space lol! HAL water the plants! I'm afraid I can't do that Dave. WE HAVE LIFTOFF lol! I'm tuned in :yahoo::passitleft:

Beat the crap out of them they will grow right through it. I saw a good post on what you get at what node you top at from pot yoda @Emilya the other day shouldn't be hard to dig up, plus there's a great LST tutorial in some smart persons signature you'll see soon I'm sure. OMG this place is packed with smart people.

EDIT:

Topping is a science. If you top anywhere above the 4th node, you get two main shoots. If you top between 3 and 4 you get sometimes 2, sometimes 3 and rarely 4 main shoots. This cut usually takes longer to recover from than any of the others. If you wait till you can just see node 5 rising up, and then you cut way down between 2 and 3, you get 4 main shoots.

Back
Top Bottom