New kid on the block!

Mystique

420 Member
Hi! I’ve been lurking here for a few weeks Marveling (heehee) at all of the talented growers here! I have wanted to grow for years but didn’t know how to be stealthy about it. I had no idea grow tents and carbon filters were available. Whhhuuuut?! I went straight to obsession and have been reading any and everything I can find. I’m now planning my first grow to be indoor in soil sometime early March.

hey mystique

you found the right place. there are loads of fine folk with a lot of experience here to help with any method you plan to grow with.

here's a few helpful links to get you going. when you are ready start a grow journal here. that's where most of the action is. read up on a few journals to help get a grounding. there are bound to be several in the style you chose to grow.

nice to meet you. :)

Welcome to 420 . And yes lots of experienced growers on here and will answer questions you have along the way.. once you get going , start a grow journal to keep your notes together. Easier to go back and see what you did the last grow etc. Cheers and happy growing. Magic.

Welcome ,Mystique!
You've come to the right place to find out "how the magic happens"

Welcome ,Mystique!
You've come to the right place to find out "how the magic happens"
As a magician , I know all about the magic.
Poof. It’s gone. Check behind your ear. :) cheers
Lots of help here for sure. Magic

Back
Top Bottom