New Kid On The Block

Kid156

Hey everyone!!!
First I want to say I spent weeks reading this site and all the great information it has to offer. I just recently moved from the Midwest to the east coast and have lost my availability to obtain herb. So I have thought really hard and decided to try growing. This will be my first time trying this and if anyone has any information to lend out I am more than happy to listen.

:welcome: to :420:

You have come to the right place if you are starting your first grow. All the information you need can be found here.

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you wish, starting a grow journal is a great way to get the help you need and share with others, you can do this here.

Grow Journals

Keep it green buddy, :Namaste:

Thanks, I will look into these. I do plan on starting a grow journal as soon as i get started. As for right now I'm taking a trip back home for around 11 days at Christmas time and don't know if i should leave the plant unattended for that long.

Thanks, I will look into these. I do plan on starting a grow journal as soon as i get started. As for right now I'm taking a trip back home for around 11 days at Christmas time and don't know if i should leave the plant unattended for that long.

If you are able to hold out until after the holidays before starting, then it may be better. Never know what can happen over the course of 11 days. And ideally, you would like to check the plant(s) each day :)

:Namaste:

Hi Kid156,

Congratulations on finding this place and on deciding to do your first grow. I'm sure you'll find everything you need here and if you've been reading for a few weeks you're well on your way to getting started.

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom