New leaves are coming out yellow plz help

budgreene

Due to high day temps room has been getting hot ( 90 - 93 ) I havent a clue ????
downsize_6_1.jpg
downsize_3_1.jpg

I have flushed and running plain distilled h20 ph is 5.2.... well see in a couple of days. Oh yall check this chit out stealth or what ?? Is it a closet ? Or a mirror ? No its my babies bedroom
1211121311a.jpg
downsize_7_.jpg
downsize_8_.jpg

Ph problem which is causing lock outs of nutrients should riase it it tad to PH 5.8 :thumb:

thanx duck , I figured 8.1 was to high , just tested 5.9 after flowing throug lines and hydroton for a couple hours ..Thank you brother Ill keep yall updated on their progress !!! The origanal ph reading before I flushed was 8.1 I think im gonna freeze some 2 litre bottles of water an put them in the res to keep them cooler Tell me what you think plz ??

thanx duck , I figured 8.1 was to high , just tested 5.9 after flowing throug lines and hydroton for a couple hours ..Thank you brother Ill keep yall updated on their progress !!! The origanal ph reading before I flushed was 8.1 I think im gonna freeze some 2 litre bottles of water an put them in the res to keep them cooler Tell me what you think plz ??

Once the PH is corrected the girls will bounce back to good health with in a few days i would imagine... most hydro systems run some where between Ph 5.6 to PH 6.2 being the optimal range for nutrient uptake.

Some thing about reserva temps tho... touchy subject which needs to maintain an average temp to keep oxygen levels good in the water.

Some where between 19c & 21c off the top of my head... ( i'm pretty sure some one may correct me here )

Not sure about the bottles of frozern water that may cause some sort of shock.

We can look at other ideas to insulate the reserva with... black/white plastic white side facing outwards to reflect heat, mylar, polysterine etc

Air stones are really good in reserva helps aeration of nutrients stops em going off/stagnant & also seen people use fish tank heaters in reservas & noticed some hydro shops may stock a simalar product.

kinda looks like light burn, possibly maybe

light_bleaching_light_burn_looks_like.jpg

looks very similar to yours.. the guide says THIS is light bleaching/burn. :peace:

Thanx brother it was two closet side by side so I seperated them inside , took the doors off one and put a new face wall on it about a foot deeper than it was. With a window hole just smaller than the mirror!!! u c i live in a state w/tightazzrepublicans lol , fukem lolIts 4x4 but too small for the 1000w that it has. so ill make another on the other side of the room 4 x 12 with a light mover. and put 4 ft flos and leds in the 4x4.. one veg and one bud .(dont get xcited big brother its not comercial , its 4 me !! ) another thing are yall rookies around here ?? how was that name avaleble bud greene ?? yall r slippin lol later

heres your update folks hydro drip system is hard !!! I revamped my system ( ok im a rookie ) but were doing better check it out. Im gonna keep the stealth closet and set it up with led / cfl..
100_1181_2_.jpg
100_1177_2_.jpg
100_1182_2_.jpg
100_1180_2_.jpg

The table top is corrigated plastic it is 12 feet long and has a 4 inch slope , theres a rain gutter at the end thats filtered and drains back into reservoir at the end of table thanx bro

Back
Top Bottom