New member in martinez ca

lunathedog

hey all my name is jason and just went to the doctor to get my card for insomnia and anxiety. As soon as i got my card i went to a place called blue sky in oakland ca and i felt weird because people are just walking down the street with clones in their hands. When i left i thought for sure i would be arrested, but when walking to my car (8 blocks horrible parking) a cop approached and said " went to blue sky huh"(because of the bag) and i said "yes" and told me to always have it in my trunk and we will have no problems. This was again weird and i left. I just can help but to think i will get busted for using medicine but at least in oakland they do not care. Anyway this was my first time going to a club and getting some indica kush which is the best for me. The last two nights with the kush and i have slept the whole night(o yeah) for once. I have smoked before but never knew there are different kinds for different purposes. I feel great right now because of sleep which never happened for me. Kush replaced 4 meds for sleep which made my sleepy the next day.If someone goes to oakland clubs can you give me the scoop on the good spots Prices,quality, good staff, etc. I am just curious if any of the clubs have prices somewhere so you do not have to go to every club to find what you want? Anyway later jason

lunathedog, you offer many a testament to the way safe access should be. Your comment about the Officer and his willingness to make sure you transport it correctly and REMOVING that initial fear you had, was great to read. That is how purchasing Cannabis is supposed to be. I am glad and relieved that the Kush has and is helping you sleep.
I am not familiar with the Oakland Clubs. But maybe some search within the forums will help in finding many who do use the Oakland Clubs.
Mahalo for the inspiring words on your experience.:smokin:

Mahalo for the inspiring words on your experience.
hey thanx that was nice.
I am glad and relieved that the Kush has and is helping you sleep.
yes i am excited about the kush because getting it from friends you just get whatever and now i can choose a strain i like. I have never been a huge smoker because most of the time what i get makes me paranoid and increases my anxiety(the opposite than what i want), and my mom(santa cruz clubs) told me about the variety and thats what sparked my interest in a doctor. Anyway thanx for the kind words.
later jason

thanx all and i am taking my new puppy to fort bragg this weekend. This will be her first trip anywhere so i think the beach will be the spot. There is also a club in fort bragg that i want to check out. anyway thanx to all and most of all i thank KUSH

Back
Top Bottom