New Member, Saying Hello from the frozen Northeast !!

Cabinman

Hello everyone, I'm really happy to be here, there is just so much info., which is great. I have a bunch of forum reading to do, lol.. Anyway, I look forward to interacting with all of you. Be well, Cabinman :thumb:

Hey cabinman welcome to 420

Once bateo posts follow his links.
As well as ultradans videos.

And in the mean time check out some journals and if you start one let me know would love to help out if needed.

Hello everyone, I'm really happy to be here, there is just so much info., which is great. I have a bunch of forum reading to do, lol.. Anyway, I look forward to interacting with all of you. Be well, Cabinman :thumb:

I would call it somewhat frozen after the last couple days around here!!! ;) I want to see grass!!! The stuff in the back yard not the stuff in the tents!! Hopefully by this weekend things will be mostly melted. I have a daughter who's team needs to get on the softball field and son for lacrosse!!! Come on sun!!!

By the way Welcome to 420. It is a great site for info. If you have questions just ask and someone will chime in!!! :peace:

:welcome: Cabinman to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome to the site!! Do you have an plans for a grow in the future? If so, I'd highly recommend starting a journal. There is too many knowledgeable and helpful people here to let it go to waste.

I have a couple links and video guides in my signature that may be of use to you and your journey here at 420Mag!

:thumb :welcome:

Greetings and salutations my new friends!

Been growing for a few years and have enjoyed this forum from a distance, but am just now entering the conversation.
-Onkruid

Back
Top Bottom