New Member Start Links

G'day.
Learning is what keeps us young at heart.
I'm a first timer myself but have learned amazing stuff on here.
Tons of great growers and lots of support.
Have at'er.
Rookie

Hello! I am new member but not new to the site. I have picked up so much knowledge and can't wait till I start my first journal to share my adventures.

Hello! I am new member but not new to the site. I have picked up so much knowledge and can't wait till I start my first journal to share my adventures.

Welcome mate :420: is a great site as new grower myself members have been very helpful.

HI to all of you and :welcome:
to
:420:
Here we are a happy friendly mix of ages,nations, time zones and cultures.

Anything you need just ask.. In my journal ( see my signature Angry Bird's 1st..) you can come and ask for help any time.. I know where to send you if J can't answer your questions.
50 posts needs to be done before PM can be sent .

this is a really nice place - full of help! i have been lurking for a while and just signed up! i've been using cannabis medically for a couple years now and tinker with growing my own meds. 420 has helped me with that thanks. have had some success! i live in a ridiculous state that just passed a ridiculous medical law, so i'm not going to get too specific about myself here on 420 ... if you get where i'm coming from :smokin: just a middle aged old hippy trying to make it through! hope this is a great day 4 everybody :)

Back
Top Bottom