New Member Start Links

Hello to all 420 people! This is Tim from Zuruch (Switzerland). Nice to meet you and wanna say thank you for this wonderful place. I just started to read info here. And I really enjoy this forum!

Hey all, I've been around here for a while now, but there is one thing that I just cant figure out! I have looked all over the tutorials for this info but I havent found the answer that I need. What I'm wanting to know is, how does a person start a NEW THREAD or NEW TOPIC in a given forum?? Ive got some info I wanted to put out in regard to growing in aero gardens. I recently just finished up some research using an aero garden for a grow and wanted to let others know what the findings are. I think the info will be REALLY helpful to smaller growers as well as even people that like growing larger areas as well.

Thanks for the help in advance! I'd also like to say that I have REALLY ENJOYED this site! Its the BEST SITE on the internet as far as I'm concerned. Its also the best bunch of people ive ever seen on a website like this. I think people that grow marijuana get a very bad rap for being growers. We get the stigma of being idiots and dope heads. Im an older guy who has several college degrees and I'm very well traveled. With that, ive found we have a very large group of individuals on the website who are very smart! They arent just smart for their knowledge of growing marijuana either. If youll look and read what others post on here youll soon find out that there are a lot of very educated people on this site! They write very well for the most part and come across as very nice and overall good people! Its very hard to find such a large group of people that we have here on this site that are such good people!

I spend anywhere from 3 to 5 hours a day on this site reading to gain knowledge to add to what I already have when it comes to growing marijuana. I have never found a website that is so nicely laid out that also provides so much information! Thank you very much to the individuals who have made this website the success it truly is! I'd also like to thank the members on this site as well. You all are what makes this website a continuing success as well! With all the hours of reading I do in a days time on this site, I've never come across a single member who isn't here to help others! What an awesome place to visit and be a member of such a nice community of good people! Thanks in advance again for helping me out with my question in regard to how to start a new thread or new posting in a given forum, take care.

Hi JimmyV,

First of all, make sure that you click on "Remember Me" when you log into 420 Magazine to stay logged in throughout your visit. To post a new thread, on the top and bottom left hand side of every forum page there is a black "Post New Thread" button. To reply to a post, at the bottom right hand side of each post there are "Reply" and "Reply with Quote" buttons.

Greenest Regards,
Colorado High

Hi JimmyV,

First of all, make sure that you click on "Remember Me" when you log into 420 Magazine to stay logged in throughout your visit. To post a new thread, on the top and bottom left hand side of every forum page there is a black "Post New Thread" button. To reply to a post, at the bottom right hand side of each post there are "Reply" and "Reply with Quote" buttons.

Greenest Regards,
Colorado High

Thanks for the info! I went and looked for the button you told me about on the left side of the page lower and upper area but still don't see the button. Maybe its because I'm on an iPad mini and not a full size PC. I guess ill have to fire up my MAC and look for it there, thanks for the help!

They are relatively large black buttons just above and below the display of forum threads. I'm not sure if they are there is you are not logged in though.

Yeah I cant believe I'm having this much trouble finding the button, lol. Im logged in while being here on the site as well. When I tap on the forums button on the home page, it then list everything in the column. When I tap on "Today's Posts" it goes to that page and there I see all kinds of threads that others have started. At the very top of the page it has the 420 banner and then an ad. From there I see a drop down menu that states forums gallery hemp facts 420 news and so on. Then bellow that theres a section in all green that states 420 HQ User CP Detox and so on. Then theres a home button icon and a tab that states "New posts" under that it states Search in green and there it has all the threads for the new post there. When I go to the bottom of the page it states results 1 to 25 of 249 then under that some more ads and then the contact us section. Other than what I've mentioned, thats all that shows up on my iPad mini as well as my regular iPad.

Is there something I'm just not getting here or is it because I'm not on a PC or MAC?? Hey thanks for helping me with this. I'm not as thick as this is coming off btw, haha thanks.

On an Android device the links are the same as on my PC, but I do not use the mobile view.
At the top-right of the page, just above the list of topics in a forum is a link called "Forum Tools". It gives you a drop-down menu and one of the choices is "Start a new thread".

You have to be within a forum or sub-forum, in order to post a new thread :thumb:

Yeah I cant believe I'm having this much trouble finding the button, lol. Im logged in while being here on the site as well. When I tap on the forums button on the home page, it then list everything in the column. When I tap on "Today's Posts" it goes to that page and there I see all kinds of threads that others have started. At the very top of the page it has the 420 banner and then an ad. From there I see a drop down menu that states forums gallery hemp facts 420 news and so on. Then bellow that theres a section in all green that states 420 HQ User CP Detox and so on. Then theres a home button icon and a tab that states "New posts" under that it states Search in green and there it has all the threads for the new post there. When I go to the bottom of the page it states results 1 to 25 of 249 then under that some more ads and then the contact us section. Other than what I've mentioned, thats all that shows up on my iPad mini as well as my regular iPad.

Is there something I'm just not getting here or is it because I'm not on a PC or MAC?? Hey thanks for helping me with this. I'm not as thick as this is coming off btw, haha thanks.

On an Android device the links are the same as on my PC, but I do not use the mobile view.
At the top-right of the page, just above the list of topics in a forum is a link called "Forum Tools". It gives you a drop-down menu and one of the choices is "Start a new thread".

Yeah I'm sure its got something to do with the devices I'm using. I know I cant be the only that has had an issue finding the tab, lol. The only devices I haven't used to view this site is my PC and MAC so I'm going to get those two out today and see what the view looks like when using those two. Hopefully the tab will be right there for me, thx for the help!

thanks just started a grow thought i would document, see how it works out
Once you get it started, set up a link to it in your signature like I have . Everyone does it, it makes it easier for people to find your grow journal when they see your posts in other areas. Kind of an invitation to come look at your garden.
Your welcome to come check out my garden and let me know when you get yours up and going, i will sub along for the grow:thumb:

Hi my name is Chris, I am 54 years old, college educated, 4 years experience in the public school system and currently unemployed. I went from earning 52,000 a year to 0 overnight. I lost everything and I finally got a job as a min wage store clerk and within 3 years I worked my way up to deli manager and then got fired for absolutely no reason. Once again, I am unemployed with no job in sight. One skill that I have is growing marijuana, I successfully grew plants so well that I had to get rid of them because it is illegal in Texas to grow pot. I am well educated with a university degree in science. I do smoke pot because it helps me with my health issues, I never use pharmaceuticals and I do great. My wife uses it for her lupus disease and it is like a miracle herb. I know that I can grow marijuana. I am willing to relocate to Colorado and tap into the green rush. If you want to finance or help start a business I am all ears. I can work 24/7 on launching a profitable business.

Back
Top Bottom