Last thing.. nice to meet you and your girls that you have there need more light... Get a 400 watt high pressure sodium metal halide or get the maxxis on LED 4000 it puts out 400 watts but it's like putting out 800
It takes only 400 wants and it gives the equivalent of 800 watts there very good for a cheaper LED light that won't break your bank

Hi James,
Welcome to 420 Mag
Since it is my first grow. Can you help me know when to harvest my plant. I still think it needs a couple of weeks but an experienced opinion might be helpful.

IMG_20210414_095510__01.jpg
A month easy. They need more light.
Bill

Bill what I can tell you is to get an LED light 4000 maxson it won't break your bank and you could do all the flowering that you need to the light that you have will put you in vain. You must get a different light high pressure sodium and metal halide but I'd recommend LED you need a positive air flow there's a lot of things I can recommend to you but smart to start out in soil it's more forgiving

That was actually @Ilovegrows who had that pic on your thread.
This is just a couple of my rooms. But thank you for the advice on the maxxis.
Bill

20210204_211701.jpg

20210204_211333.jpg

As I could see you know what you're doing obviously and you know how to use a parts per million your girls will look amazing but you could be using a trellis and getting more bang for your book really that Maxi sun 4000.... It's great I have two purple cushions that I've been vegetating dwc for 2 months and then a month I'm going to flower them and I will definitely get 16 oz each under a 400 watt LED guaranteed...
Welcome to 420 @James Dutton!

Excellent job with that auto. I can't wait to see more

You have to post on the mars thread to be entered in the draw.
I agree 1000 % on the trellis and dwc of some sort would be the best way to go.
I'm not set up for it unfortunately. For now I pull a couple lbs a month doing this way. I run 4 rooms and there is movement all the time as they grow so can't scrog yet. Im not getting younger so ill have to do something less labour intensive soon.
Bill

Hey Pat that strain is actually an autoflower from the crop King to tell you the truth the genetics are a little unstable but I do have a purple kush feminized that is fantastic from them great genetics
I use the white Widow,Cream and Lambs Breath strain from CKS with potent results but not the size monsters you have.

Back
Top Bottom