Newbie female

BayAreaStoner

Ok so I know i "kinda" already introduced myself already but I wanted to come back around and say HEY again! Im new to this and I am so curious about so many things, so feel free to hit me up!! Knowledge is awesome!! thx:roorrip::slide::bigtoke:

Ok so I know i "kinda" already introduced myself already but I wanted to come back around and say HEY again! Im new to this and I am so curious about so many things, so feel free to hit me up!! Knowledge is awesome!! thx:roorrip::slide::bigtoke:

a hubba hubba hubba hubba lol.. jokes

high and :welcome:

are ya ready to grow? start a journal!!

right here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

from there lotsa ppl will jump in and look at ur plants and provide you with knowledge and encouragement to keep your grow going :):popcorn:

see ya around:cheer::ganjamon:

hello nice to see you here hope you have fun and get all the great info you need :yummy::yummy::yummy: :smokin:

Absolutely, Weed (we'd) suggest you spend some quality time reading this Forum How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

haha great link soniq :)

but bay area, i wouldnt suggest trying to read all of the things on the page.. just read the basic lighting, soil, and germination articles.. then as you progress further into your grow read more of the indepth ones...

good luck! any idea on what ur gonna grow?

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!!....start with some good bag seed.....this way your not screwing up the good seeds...LOL...with the first "learning curve" of growing......practice makes perfect......your in the right spot for what you seek man......welcome and enjoy the ride....if you have any questions along the trail, feel free to PM me.......................PEACE

Dang! This site is getting full of hotties.:cheesygrinsmiley: It's making this old fart feel real ugly now.:rofl:
Hey there bay area. Start with bag seed, and some good soil in containers. Stay away from the supermarket when it comes to nutrients. Floros make great lights for indoor grows. Especially when starting out. Your going to need a secure place to start this grow. The window sill where the neighbors can see isn't a good choice. Are you doing this indoors or outdoors. You bayarea location makes me suspect indoors.

Yes I am assuming it is in doors. Im thinking my closet to start or in my storage room downstairs... not quite sure yet. Any suggestions and how do I know what seeds are indoor and what seeds are outdoor? thanks for the help!

i would go in the storage room downstairs.. the temps tend to be cooler ya kno...

as far as seeds.. most seeds can be grown indoor and outdoor.. if you get your hands on some bag seed(regular seeds in a baggie that you bought from your local vendor/dealer) they should be fine for growing indoor)

in the past week alone i've come across like 10/12 bag seeds.. and i've set them to germ to grow indoors!

cant wait for ya to start your first grow...

hehe ill be watchin fa sho :popcorn::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom