Hello, short version

MaxVice

Hey, I'm very glad waknbak88 asked me to sign up here. I waited to introduce myself until I could get a feel and see if I liked it here... I really have enjoyed the people here and appreciate everything about this community so far. Everyone is so responsive and helpful, not to mention knowledgeable. I plan on sticking around here because so many in the community have been warm and receptive; I look forward to coming home and logging on to check what people have posted. Thanks for making me feel welcome everyone!

I have been known to be long winded, but I'm not in the mood for that tonight. I just wanted to say "Hi" and "I'm MaxVice... I'm new". There I did it.

-See you around

Welcome to :420: MaxVice. I dig that Einstein quote. Will you be growing a magic bean stalk in the near future?

Hi MaxVice. Just wanted to add another :welcome: to those before me. I hope you continue to enjoy the site and community of members.

Once again, thanks everyone for the welcome; it just proves what I said about the community here.

Welcome to :420: MaxVice. I dig that Einstein quote. Will you be growing a magic bean stalk in the near future?
Question: Why is it the future seems like it is never close enough; but the past is always too far away? (Something you made me think of when I read your post.)

I do plan on starting a grow soon. I'm in the process of moving so it won't be in the immediate future, but it will be in the "near future" depending on your definition. I will do a soil grow while I finish plans and construction for an aquaponics system.Thanks, I'm glad you like the quote.

I had a good feeling u would go with a aquaponics system.......I can see it now, massive plant and beautiful white roots and large coy fish swimming around shitting every where.......I'm excited!

I'm excited too. I might have a few Koi fish for aesthetics, but I'll mostly have tilapia or barramundi so I can harvest and eat fish all year. Plus, you can sell Koi to fish dealers for big bucks if you get good color combinations from breeding.

Back
Top Bottom